|| F I V E ||

I can't believe I fell for this.

"You didn't tell me he was going to be here!" I whispered-yelled at Anna.

"I just want you guys to get along, you guys have hated each other since we were little kids" Anna whispered back at me.

I glanced over to Nicolas as he had his arms crossed over his chest, talking to Armani. He almost looked as annoyed as I was.

"There's a reason for that, you know!" I raised my voice a little.

Nicolas looked over at me, but before I can read his expression, I dart my head back to Anna's direction. I give her an angry look before taking Gabi's reins and swinging myself ontop of her.

"I just want you guys to like each other, I mean we are graduating high school!" Anna expressed, "That's a big deal"

I look back over to Nicolas and Armani, then back to Anna. "I guess.." I start, "I'll try"

Anna smiled at me.

"But you owe me" I sarcastically smile before moving Gabi to the start of the trail ride.

Halfway in the ride, it was surprisingly nice,
—apart from Nicolas continuously gloating about his test scores—we went around the area with the big field of flowers and stopped there for a bit. We were planning on having a picnic, so we all brought food.

Nevertheless I walked over to the blanket with a basket in hand, full of snacks. I sat down next to Anna. She was sitting next to Armani, who was sitting right across from me. Nicolas was sat around Armani as well.

I turned over to Anna, reaching over towards her pile of snacks to take one. As I was eating, my eyes were trailing over the food that everyone brought. My eyes caught a glimpse of a chocolate bar that I wanted, until I looked up at who brought it.

I was doing great without having to communicate with him.

I wasn't gonna be immature about this though, right?

—I mean— it's just a chocolate bar.

I lean forward to reach over the chocolate bar cautiously glancing at him slightly as he was talking to Anna. My hand made its way to the bar, wrapping my fingers around it.

Yes! I got it without even saying a word

—"Oh! Isabell, you know all about that right?" Armani suddenly asked me tilting his head slightly as he leaned back.

Really, Armani? Now?

I returned to my normal posture, looking at them all as they exchanged glances. "Uhm, yes! Of course." I reply with a smile.

I don't even know what they're talking about.

"See guys, I knew she would know. Tell us about your experience!" He smiled at me as he looked between Anna and Nicolas.

What the hell am I supposed to say now?

"Oh, well.. I.. I think—" I started, before getting interrupted.

"—Where the hell is my chocolate bar?" Nicolas suddenly says, searching through the blanket with his hands.

I was saved—

Wait...

What?

Nicolas continued searching before looking up at us. Right before he dropped his head to search more, he noticed the chocolate bar in between my hands. He looked back at me, annoyed. "Seriously, Bella?"