Im Back

I've been gone for a while but I'm back, and I have a lot of new information. Someone/something needs help i think, I keep seeing this girl out of the corner of my eye. At first she scared me, but now I think she's like me trying to show me that she needs help. I hear her in dreams, screaming in pain. They've been watching.
My other friend who's also a mythical has been... distant. Me and her used to talk all the time, it's lucky if we talk at all in a week now, then again I haven't been reaching out either in the fear it will get worse. Usually she'll try to communicate though..
I'm scared things have been taking a dark turn, I have nightmares every night about the torture hunters put myths through and its too much. I don't want that to happen to me or anyone else. I can hear them screaming begging them to stop, I know about the orange liquid. I'll update once I learn more on the liquid and more. There's also this drug mythicals can get addicted too but it can have major effects, hunters are using this drug on mythicals to get information and such out of them and as a torture method.
These hunters are horrible, and whether you believe or not, they are out there. Keep yourself save.

Comet, signing out.