BREAKING THE RULES

Quickly seeing the document I had in my hands, I headed at a hasty pace to the hallway where it divides both Brotherhoods, but I stopped right in the middle of the hallway.

To my right were science and numbers and to my left were arts and music, my gaze alternated between both sides of the building, and I ran to my room happily since I finally knew how to make this revolution.

When I got to room 123, I threw the papers on my bed. In that room my roommates and I have a mirror large enough to reflect our entire body; I turned my steps so I could look at myself in the mirror while I took off my sweater and yellow tie, then I looked at my clothes thoroughly. I could notice my black shoes, my white socks, my gray skirt, and my white shirt.

My gaze turned to the mirror again and when I saw myself... I felt free, without anything that distinguished me from others, for the first time since I entered the Lyceum Elite, I felt like myself.

For a long time, I have wondered if I belong to the Yellow Brotherhood, or the Green Brotherhood and it was not until today that I am sure of my answer... I belong to both.

I returned to my bed to read the document my teachers provided me; I read every word with care and attention to be able to start the revolution.

I was reading the document when the door to the room opened, it was Angela returning from her debate club. When our eyes met, he examined me from head to toe, the same way he did when we met in the principal's office, but this time his expression was serious.

- "Where are your yellow sweater and tie?"

- "It's not class time. The regulations say that I must only wear them during school hours, otherwise I can take them off."

At that moment Adonis came to our room because I told him I wanted to talk to him.

- "Marisol here I am, what did you want to tell me?"

- "I received an email from Jeffry, the guys are waiting for you in the rehearsal room to practice the new song. "Leave the violin on my bed and we won't go right now."

I said this as I got up from my bed to take Adonis to Gravity's rehearsal room. Angela was still standing there shocked from our conversation.

- "Adonis, will you go play music without your violin?"

- "Yes, because I won't play the violin but the electric keyboard."

- "The fact that?"

Ignoring Angela's surprise, I took Adonis by the arm, and we ran out of the room. In the distance I could hear Angela screaming.

- "Where are you going?"

- "To the left wing of the building."

I shouted as we ran towards the Green Brotherhood territory.

In the room were Andrew, Jeffry, Dania, and Tamara. Adonis settled down to chat with the other band members while I chatted with Andrew.

- "Are you rehearsing today?"

- "No, the guys decided to update Adonis on the band and the songs, so my guitar won't be playing today."

- "In that case... take off your sweater and green tie, it's not class time."

Andrew, hearing my words, was surprised. When he recovered, he obeyed my order, while he took off his Green Brotherhood uniform, I addressed the rest of the boys.

- "Andrew and I are going out for a moment."

I took Andrew by the arm, and we left the room. Surprised Andrew asked me: