Chapter 1

You were at a horse race and suddenly you heard a familiar voice say"Hey Nic!" So you turn around to see who it was. "What are you doing here?"-You said to the face you quickly recognized as your ex-husband. "Wow no hello?"-He said with a smirk. "Hey Tony."- You said rolling your eyes. "How are you doing?"-He asked. "Grand. You?"- You said with a confused look on your face.
"Swell."- He said. "What are you doing here?"- You asked once again. He walked up to you and got really close almost kissing you even. "Oh well, you know.."-he started but before he could finish you said. "No, I don't."-you said annoyed. He stayed silent with a stupid smile on his lips. "Well I don't know what you're up to. But im working."- You say trying to walk away. But he puts his leg in your way. "Anthony what are you doing. Move your leg. I am working."-you say a little too loud. "I'm sorry honey but i can not let you leave." "Okay, and why is that." "Oh you know. I'm just working." "Working? I thought you got kicked out of the avengers."-you say with a big smirk on your face. "Have you been checking up on me?" "No actually i haven't given you the slightest thought." "Mhm sure." "Are you gonna move that leg or do i have to break it." "Oh dear old Nicole. Always so aggressive." "Hm and here i was thinking we would act like civilized adults when we saw each other for the first time after the divorce. But why would i think that when only one of us is actually an adult. Me." "Oh well i have a new job now. I uh hunt down criminals. Idiots who skip bail more specifically." "You're a bounty hunter?"-you say laughing a little too loud. "Okay who put you up to this? Someone at the paper?" "Nope just the good old state of New York."-he said as he went to grab your arm "DON'T you touch me!" "Okay you know what. Ill give you at 10 second head start for old times sake." "What Tony I'm an adult." "Ten." "Wha- Tony." "Nine." And then you heard a shot. And just ran. As Tony continues the countdown "eight" "seven" "six" "five" "four" "three" "two" "one"

You had been running for what seemed ages. And yet he still found a way to find you. How you had no idea. Until you remembered he had one thing you could never have. His Iron Man suit.

"What if I disguise myself?"-you said to yourself. "Oh that wouldn't work."- you heard Tony say. "AGH! Anthony you are on my very last nerve. I need to work this is important!!"-you said frustrated. "So do i."-he said. "That's why im doing this."- he continued as he pick you up put you over his shoulder and put you in the trunk if his grey audi r8. "Anthony get. me. out. of. this. trunk. right. now. I swear to god im gonna have a panic attack. LET ME OUT."- you said. "No can do."-he said with what you could imagine was a smirk in his stupidly hot face.

After many many tries to get his attention you finally thought of calling his cellphone.

"Hey Nic!"- you heard through the phone. "Tony. Please."-you said fake crying. "Please"-you repeated breaking your voice. "Hey, remember when wr used to be married?"- Tony started. "Yeah"-you said breaking your voice once again. "Well that means i know when you're crying for real, and, when you're faking it."-he said laughing. "UGH ANTHONY IF YOU DON'T TAKE ME OUT OF THIS TRUNK RIGHT NOW I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE END OF IT."-you  yelled banging in the door of the trunk. And thats when you saw one singular emergency firework and a lighter. So you decided to light it.

Tony's pov.

I was driving up to the police station to take Nicole in when i saw smoke coming from the trunk. "Nic?"- i said. And when i heard no response i decided to try once again. "Nicole?" no response. So i decided to pull over. Just when i opened the trunk all i could see was obviously smoke and then i saw Nicole punch my crotch and run. So i ran even faster quickly catching uo to her and tackling her to the ground on the grass on the side of the highway.