Anxiety attack. 💔

quick a/n: i decided to make this book sturniolo imagines instead of just chris imagines bc why not ! 🤗🤗

In which: you have an anxiety attack so matt comforts you.

sorry I haven't been writing a lot but I'm working on being active. ❤️

you and matt are dating.

This took really long so I hope you enjoy ❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*y/ns pov*

I hate being up in front of a class, last time I had a presentation I was too scared to speak. And when I did, my voice was shaky and I thought for sure I was gonna start crying. I hate it.

Today is the last day of being a junior and I need to speak in front of my entire last hour. All myself. I'm so nervous but I don't think anything of it in the morning.

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

I wake up beside matt at the sound of the alarm.

I just pretend I'm still asleep because I really am going to dread this day.

"y/n/n hon, get up we have our last day of junior year today you'll get through it." Matt says

"what if I don't wanna get up." i say whining

"too badddd get up love" Matt says rubbing my arm.

"ugh fine." I say getting up getting hit by the cold fan with just my bra and some pajama pants on.

"cmereee" Matt says coming up to me grabbing my waist as he places kisses on my lips.

"alright we need to actually get ready" now I say getting up to go brush my teeth.

"Okk" Matt says going to go change.

As Matt was changing the fear hit me. I remembered I have to speak in front of an entire class later. I just let out a sigh then go to matts closet after brushing my teeth to see him changing his shirt.

"sorry love but i need my clothes" i laugh slightly.

"it's alright" matt laughs back.

I get my clothes and start changing and after that go brush my hair and finish getting ready.

When im done getting ready I go downstairs to greet chris and nick.

"Morning y/n/n." Nick says looking up at me.

"Morning." I say feeling matt grab my hand.

I look back and smile at him as matt goes to get his keys and gets his jacket. As he grabs his jacket he puts it on me.

"Thanks." I smile

"Course." Matt says letting go of my hand to the fridge to get a snack.

"Here, you need to eat." Matt says giving me the granola bar.

I smile.

I go to get my shoes on waiting for chris, matt, and nick to be ready to go.

"alright let's go now, we need to go." Matt says grabbing my hand and leading us out the door."

"also please lock the door." Matt yells to whoever the last one out is.

We made our way to matts car and I sat in the front instead of Chris.

*time skip*

As we started walking into school I already was getting nervous although I still had hours till what would happen. I started to bite my nails that took me FOREVER to grow out again.