Unfortunate. 🐶

quick a/n:

i didn't know what to write for a new chapter so if you want give me some ideas in the commentsss

also this is gonna be short since im rly tired rn lmao

ily and enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*y/ns pov*

Recently my dog has been in the vet for being sick. They texted me yesterday saying there is a high chance of her unfortunately passing away, ive been stressing out all day at a meeting with the triplets and a few other people, waiting for a text to see if she's ok.

While everybody else is talking about upcoming merch, I'm sitting here, picking at my nails, bouncing my leg, stressing out.

I hear a slight ding on my phone,picking it up, noticing the number, the vet texted. I decide not to open the text until the meeting ends, just in case.

*time skip after the meeting*

As soon as it ends, I check my phone and open the text.

"Turns out, Luna passed in her sleep last night, we are truly sorry." The text says.

I immediately break down in tears

"You good y/n/n?" Matt asks as we walk to the car.

I shake my head and bury my head into matts shoulder, crying.

We all get into the car, me in the front with matt. Chris and nick in the back.

*time skip*

As I got out of the car, I ran inside, downstairs to matts room with quiet sobs. All I could think of is Luna, how I'm never going to see her again. How many memories we've had together ever since she was a puppy and I was a child. My childhood dog is gone. Forever, I'll never be able to see her again. My first dog ever is now gone. That's all I thought of. I ran burying my head in the pillows and blankets, kicking my shoes off in matts room. All I could do was cry.

I hear the door creak open slightly.

"Y/n?" Matt says coming over to me hugging me tightly. "It's ok. Every dog has to go at some point." He says with a few tears streaming down his face as well.

"I know, bu-but she was my first ever dog." I say with cracks in my voice making it hard to speak.

"I know y/n/n." Matt says bringing my head up, wiping my tears. "Just cry it's ok." He says into my hair.

"No it's not matt, I-I didn't even get to s-say goodbye." I sob.

"I know y/n." He says rubbing my back. "Wanna take a nap?" He asks me.

I just nod.

"Ok, do you wanna get changed into pj's?" He asks me.

"Mmhm." I mumble.

Matt gets up and goes into the closet grabbing my black and white plaid pj pants and black tank top.

"Here you go." He says tossing the clothes on the bed next to me.

I grab them and walk into the closet, changing.

After I changed I go and sit by Matt under the blankets and I doze off in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n:

I'm listening to Melanie Martinez rn

anyway ily and hope you enjoyed