Introduction

Hey, everyone, Percy Jackson here. You may also have known me as Seaweed Brain (by Annabeth and Thalia), Supreme Lord of the Bathroom (by Clarisse and Annabeth), and Punk (by Clarisse).

Anyways, I'll be writing about my friends' (and non-friends and maybe-friends) ships with other people. I'll make a chapter in this book about each ship (even though some of them are absolutely disgusting).

Imagine that Leo and Calypso never met on Ogygia, and actually met when Calypso was freed. Imagine that Jason and Piper met each other in New Rome. Most importantly, imagine that all of the ship stories (of how the two got together or met) never happened at all. This book will be retelling all of it.

So step right in to Percy Jackson's Book of Love with total amnesia about what happened in the love category. And no, Hera isn't involved. This time.

P.S. If you guys are hoping for Percabeth being rewritten, the answer is no. Annabeth and I are perfect the way we are. Unless this book gets a lot of votes and comments.

I guess what I mean is: We'll see.

Note: I don't own the characters or ships in this book. All that belongs to Rick Riordan. But I do own the plot and the idea of the book, so please don't copy. All that is my own work.