𝟕 - 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

the two students were out of suspension, going back to school, normally

the two students were out of suspension, going back to school, normally. though, they were strictly forbidden to not go to the training center or attempt any sports, even in gym class.

the deal for them getting along still stood, as they still had to earn their way back to the top.

[name] was sitting with her friends, while they sat in a classroom eating their lunch and talking.

"[name], why don't you sit with gojo?" her friend, kyō questioned. after knowing the situation of them fighting and the deal to get along.

she raised a brow, while she drank her small carton of milk. "i dont think i need too, i mean the coaches will let us back on our teams eventually." [name] explained, shrugging as she explained why.

"i wouldn't be so sure about that." her other friend, kenji commented. he leaned back on his chair. "i heard some girl on your teams gonna replace you if you don't get back on the team."

"it's only a rumor." kyō mumbled, but also assuring [name] that it was nothing to worry about.

"i'm just saying." he shrugged.

"well i'm just saying shut up, gay bitch." she argued back.

"IM NOT GAY!"

"YOU SIT AND TALK TO GIRLS AS YOUR BESTFRIENDS, THAT MAKES YOU GAY."

[name] sighed, she got up from her seat. she walked out of the classroom, wandering around the school. her two friends were funny, and reliable, sometimes. in this situation, she didn't really care what was going on.

she walked by a classroom, looking in, since the doors were wide open. she saw satoru along with his two friends, who were from her class. she only peeked in, before continuing to walk away, but someone noticed her.

"yo! [last name]!"

she froze, she looked back into the classroom, waving awkwardly. "hey.."

"wanna come in here and join us?" satoru questioned, his two friends seemed confused by that.

[name] was seriously going to consider on that, she didn't want to go to her friends until she cooled down. better than walking around by herself. "i guess." she walked into the classroom.

she pulled up a chair, as she would only be there for a bit. both shoko and suguru were surprised that they seemed to be getting along, well the principal did make a deal with them.

"your both seriously not going to go bite each others heads off?" suguru questioned satoru, his mouth open as he was in shock.