Snape Snape Severus Snape

Washing the dishes while singing, I can't get the silly song out of my head. I love visiting the Muggle world especially because I don't get to see my sister very often.

Snape Snape Severus Snape.

I think of the silly song in my head as I put another dish in the soapy water. I didn't hear Him come in.

Snape Snape Severus Snape DUMBLEDOR!

"What is that song in that lovely head of yours?" I jumped slightly upon hearing his voice. "Oh my goodness I didn't hear you come to Sev." He pulls me close, his arms wrapped around my waist and he bends down to give me a kiss. "So, are you going to answer my question?" I let out a small giggle. "I suppose so."

I say turning back around to keep working on the dishes. "It's a song that someone made based on the books my sister Wrote." He rolls up his sleeves and starts to help me with the dishes. " You mean the books I told you were a bad idea?" he rolls his eyes slightly "it's fine Love. The Muggles simply think they are Fairy Tales." he lets out a small smile. "Let me hear the Rest of it then. You have me Intrigued."

"Very well then Severus. The song is called the Mysterious ticking noise It goes something like this... Snape snape Sev-

The end 

___________

Hey everyone. - 

This is my new short story series. 

just in case there is a little confusion the main character in this story is a witch whose sister is J.K Rowling and is married to Severus Snape.  

I'm open to requests. I want to do more than just harry potter. I'm thinking of possibly doing Marvel, once upon a time, Doctor who, and possibly adventure time. If you have a specific Universe and Character. Let me know and I'll do my best. Each universe will have its own series.  and please do tell me what you think!