A little alone time

A few months passed and it's the last week of Autumn before Winter comes. *Winter huh.. Kirai.* She thought as she closed the curtain in her room and lie back on her bed. *Looks like i'm friends with Maria-chan but.. How should i be friends with Aidou Hanabusa-sama, Kain-san, Souen-san and how am i going to get close to the scariest person of all, the dorm president, Kuran Kaname-sama.* She wondered as she sighed out in defeat while looking up at the ceiling.

A few days passed and it's the day before winter, which she is dreading so much. As she is staring into space, someone tapped her shoulder, making her jump a little. "It's just me." Shiki said and she heaved a sigh of relieve. "What is it Senri-kun?" She asked as she looked at him. "Taberu?" He asked as he offered the pocky his holding and she took one stick from the box. "Arigatou." She thanked with a smile.

The next day came and snow came falling down. The students are having their vacation, leaving only Yuki, Zero and some students from the day class. As Kou is sleeping, she kept squirming about and finally sat up while panting. *Just keeps getting worse during winter.* She thought while pushing back her fringe and went out.

*It's afternoon.* She thought as she sighed. "Are you planning on going out wearing that, Hoshii?" A male voice could be heard and when she turned towards the voice, she jumped a little. "K-Kuran.. K-Kaname-sama." She greeted while bowing politely. "I've been meaning to ask you this but.. Why do you keep distancing yourself when you see me?" Kaname asked as he walked closer towards her which she took a step back.

After walking, she finally hit a wall and Kaname walked towards her until they are only inches apart. "Gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai gomenasai. Please forgive me." She pleaded as she looked down and he saw something dripping onto the carpet. "Relax.. I won't harm you Hoshii." Kaname said and she finally looked up at him with her tear-filled eyes. "Kuran Kaname-sama is going to turn me to dust too?" She questioned innocently which makes him chuckle a little.

"Hoshii.. You.. You look familiar." Kaname said out-of-the-blue after looking at her for a good few minutes. "Eh? What.. Do you mean Kuran Kaname-sama?" She asked innocently while blinking her eyes cutely. "Nandemonai. Anyway, what are you doing walking around at this hour and going out wearing only this?" Kaname asked and she looked down.

"I.. Needed some time to cool my head so.. I was hoping to get out and walk about till i was tired. Sumimasen Kuran Kaname-sama." She apologized while bowing ninety degrees. "We are supposed to be cousins so you need not be so polite towards me." Kaname said and she looked at him, confused. "But.. Kuran Kaname-sama is a pureblood, right? It'll be rude to call you casually." She said and Kaname nodded.

"Make sure to wear to something more.. Thick when you are going to go out." Kaname said and went to his room after waving his hand lazily and placed it back into his pants pocket. *Did he just.. Got worried for me?* She wondered but deep inside her, she's really happy.