𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗

Luca's POV

Luca walked through the door, not ready for all of the attention.

"Luca, bestie, I miss you!" chimed in one voice.

"Luca welcome back!" another voice.

"Luca, brother, welcome!" deeper..

"Is he okay?"

"Wait, no let me help."

"Sorry, can you guys just- back up a little bit?" Sora finally said. He was red and overwhelmed

"Yea! Sorry Sora, we didn't notice!" It was Alex. She backed away and let Sora breathe. All of the squad members looked familiar to Luca. Purple, orange, pink, black, red, blue.

The squad let Luca chill a little then greeted him with gifts. Levi gave him a white teddy bear, Charli gave him a orange plushie, a pink bracelet from Alex, a blue and red flower crown from Sora and Jaxx, and a purple necklace from Light. Luca put all of the gifts in his room and then the squad did something fun together, then made a video for Luca.

"Hi Luca!" Charli said, hugging Luca so tight she almost choked him. "You and Light will be my besties forever!"

Luca gave a confused stare to Charli. "Wasn't Light your boy-"

"Sadly, not anymore, Light's dating Levi now, I don't know if they will ever be official at the rate we're going.." Charli said, almost crying.

"Aw, it's okay Charli, I'll always be here for you, even if you being a squirrel causes the world to end!" Luca said cheerfully.

"Wait what?" Charli asked after hearing Luca call her a squirrel.

"Oh- nothing!" Luca said, then he peered into the conversation Light and Levi were having. Levi was leaning on the wall, and Light stood next to him.

"So, Light do you want to?" Levi asked, assuming Light knew what he was asking about.

"What again?" Light asked.

Levi facepalmed. "Will you be my boyfriend already?" he finally spat.

"Ohh, I don't know.." Light said, looking like the answer was just 'no', but he also looked a little nervous.

"Will you ever decide?" Levi asked, getting a little closer.

"Levi.. I just.. I.. I don't know what.. what to say.." Light murmured, his face red, not from Levi's presence, but just embarrassment. Luca understood Light didn't want to be there at all, yet had no choice, so he stayed.

"Do I have to ask one..more..time?" Levi started to look scarier by the second. Light backed away.

"F-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fine.." Light stuttered more than speaking at this point.

"Good, we'll go on a date tomorrow." Levi said, Luca knew it was a bad idea for Light to agree out of pure stress. He knew Levi would take the relationship over and control Light.

"O-okay.. Can-can we just gr-greet Luca now?" Light got a little more shy now that he had to be Levi's boyfriend.

Luca tried looking away to make it less obvious they were snooping.

"You'd rather greet my brother then have alone time?" Levi asked.

"F-fine.. alone time." Light said, giving Luca puppy eyes. They were so done with watching Light be completely owned by Levi.

"I'm going to my room," Luca told Charli while she was still watching TV, "heard me?" Luca asked, not getting that Charli was listening at all.

"Y-yeah! Sorry, I heard you." Charli said, hyper as always. I started to go up the steps when I heard Light and Levi following me.

I went a little faster and they finally got into my room. I shut the door quietly and got my phone. "Why on earth does Light even listen to Levi?" I said, nobody heard me. I opened my messages with Light, but didn't notice how Light was texting him a LOT..

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: luca, are you ok?

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: luca, where are youu?

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: lucacacacacacacaaaaaa

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: its okay if you cant talk but just know im here for you

I read the most recent of the daily 20 messages he sent me and blushed a little. "Why- why am I blushing?" I asked myself and shook it off.

🔪ʟᴜᴄᴀ♡ ̆̈: sorry for not responding light, but if you want to talk about the whole you and Levi think its fine and just know I'm nothing like him.

One message was not enough.

🔪ʟᴜᴄᴀ♡ ̆̈: i'm here if you need to talk! ^^

I smiled as I typed the messages and then put my phone on the charger. I decided to get in my pajamas then put on clothes. Maybe Light would text me before then, or at least I hoped. I heard my phone go off at 12 AM, and then thought maybe it might be Light.

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: I don't like Levi.

I was correct.

ᯓᡣ𐭩ℓιgнт🔮ᰔᩚ: Please, can you come to my room? It has the purple flowers on the door.

I didn't think of Light as a person who typed in sentences. I walked to his door and knocked.

It opened right when I just started knocking, "Luca- get in!" Light whispered and pulled me into his room.

"O-okay?" Light sat down next to me on his bed.

"I need help.. I want to tell Levi I don't like him but I don't want to get kicked out of the squad." Light explained.

"I have a good idea." Luca said.

"Tell me, please." Light said, looking happier.

"Okay, fine, so.. I was thinking first you could ask Alex how to break up with Levi then still make Levi happy, then you can exactly do that! Maybe you can finally go back to Charli." I pulled out my pocket knife and spun it while I was thinking. "Then, you're good to go."

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-what is t-that is-s-sis it real?" Light got scared of the knife and stuttered.

"Of course it's real, don't worry, I'm a professional with knives, I won't hurt you." I said, putting it away to make Light feel safer.

"You-you can go back now, I think I got it.." Light said, probably still in panic about the knife. I didn't want to stay past the time he wanted me here, so I left. I told Light to talk to me if he needed anything else and smiled before I walked away.

When I got to my room, it was 12:43 AM.. I thought we'd have spent a little longer, but it was Light's choice what he wanted to do, not mine, and I never wanted to do anything in the footsteps of Levi.

(YAY ITS OVER 1K WORDS!!)