𝚂𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚝

Light's POV

After recording Luca's welcome back video, Alex took the squad to an ice cream shop. Every member ordered flavors that resembled their colors in a way. Basically like this;

Alex - strawberry

Levi - dark chocolate

Charli - pumpkin spice

Jaxx - red velvet

Sora - blueberry

Light - purple dyed vanilla

Luca - vanilla

Everyone in the squad ate their ice cream and chatted. I could see Luca and Levi were already talking about something, but I wanted to know. Luca was talking about happiness and Levi was nodding but mostly saying one word; who.

"They make me smile-"

"Who?"

"And-"

"Who!?"

"Levi.. it's too early to tell you, maybe later.."

"Look, Luca, I don't want to stress you, but who the frick is it?"

"I-i can't."

"No, not the knife right now, it's a public place, Luca."

"Awww fine.." I saw Luca taking his hand out of his pocket.

I knew Levi was obviously the person who'd get the first answer, but was Luca talking about a crush?

"Luca, you obviously like them a lot, but it's only your third day back."

"Yea.. okay." Luca blushed and went to Charli and me. We were so busy snooping, we didn't notice.

"Hey, how are you guys?" Luca asked, still licking his ice cream.

"Luca, you haven't finished?" Charli said, amazed.

"Yea, I don't want to eat it all in one lick."

"Unlike Sora," I giggled with Charli.

Luca laughed, probably to pretend he knew the joke, but I knew he didn't. He wasn't in the squad long enough to even know what I was talking about.

"Anyways, I think we're going to go back soon, maybe we could all go to my room?" Luca suggested.

"Oh, sure!" Charli said.

"That sounds nice," I would've blushed a little, but Charli was there.

We went back to Alex's mansion and everyone headed to their rooms. I went to Luca's room, and we all watched random movies and had joked and laughed about them for hours. Luca had set up pillows around the TV so if we wanted, we could fall asleep.

"Wow, that was fun, but I have to go to sleep, goodnight you two!" Charli left, and now it was just me and Luca.

"Oh, bye Char!" I said.