𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎

Luca's Pov

(a few random ships?)

Light and I sat in his bedroom, watching TV, until they heard Charli knocking on the door. Of course we let her in.

"Sorry, guys, could we still be friends? I know what I did was wrong, but I'll never do it again, please forgive me?" Charli asked, tears in her eyes.

"Of course!" I hugged Charli and she watched TV with us until....

"Squad, we have to play a game!" Alex  got her phone from her pocket. "I have all seven squad members on this wheel and it's basically like spin the bottle!"

"Oh frick.. I'm doomed." I whispered to Light.

"Don't worry, just use your secret." Light answered straight away.

"Okay,"

"First up, based on fans, Jaxx and Sora." Alex said.

"Ha...." Charli sounded mad that it was their turn.

"What's wrong about them?" I asked as they walked to the center of the living room.

"They're going to take a day kissing, just consider us to have no turns." Charli said.

"Oh okay," I said, while light just stood, staring at the wall.

"I ONLY MEANT A SMALL KISS YOU TWO!" Alex yelled.

"Sorry Alex, Sora did it."

"No, Jaxx did it."

"Okay, next up, Charli and Luca!" Alex said, clearly not happy by the wheel's choice. "Actually, let's redo that." It landed on Levi. No. That's my brother. It landed on Jaxx, then Sora. Charli, again. Alex. Nope. Luca. Okay this is rigged. Finally, Light.

"Oooooooooooo," The squad said. Of course they all knew about our feelings which should've been secret if it wasn't for Charli. I knew Alex was recording this so of course I went back to how I was normally on the videos.

"Hm, I don't know if I'd ever kiss someone as stupid and short as Light, but maybe on one condition." I tried my hardest not to blush. I could feel my face warming up a little regardless. I knew I always tried to treat Light nice yet but as honest as I could in videos, so this was where I couldn't really handle it. If I was honest, I'd say I loved Light and kissed him by now, but it was just a lot.

"What is the condition, Luca?" Light asked. His eyes glowed, and I couldn't help but smile just a little bit. "Come on.." the squad looked like they were waiting for the next part of the best movie ever that was on a cliffhanger.

"Think faster!" Levi rushed me.

"Luca come onnn," Sora said, as if I'd taken an hour, which would've been a very short hour. I wish an hour in school went by in 2 minutes.

"Just one date before the kiss." now the squad was all excited about what we were going to do. 

"At that pretty park?" Light asked. He was talking about the park near the Greek museum, which was known for dates and romantic places, but of course it would be even better for a video.

"Sure." I said, even though that definitely wasn't what I was thinking. I was excited, but Light was more excited. I wonder who was the most excited. It was either Alex or Charli.

The squad cut the clip and then everyone started going to the park. Sora and Jaxx were jealous they didn't get the special treatment that we did, but it was enjoyable to watch Sora complaining like a brat the whole way there. We got out of the car and it was time for the first date. Recorded.