Chapter 5

The next morning I awoke to screaming with the biggest headache in my entire life.

"ISABELLA WILLIAMS, GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED AND DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW," Sofia screamed.

I didn't even have to go down to know that she was talking about the wall. I stumbled out of bed and stumbled my way to the living room.

"Morning sis," I said to Sofia as I sat down on the leather sofa.

"Dont 'morning sis' me. Why the fuck is there a hole in the wall. You realize Victoria and Nathan are going to kill us. And look around, the house is a mess, the yard is a mess, the pool is a mess, what are we going to do!" she said pacing back and forth. "They're going to kick us out, you're going to have to go back to New York and i'm going to have to go back to those disgusting dorms and mom... OMG mom, she's going to kill us too. Were dead."

"How about I go back to bed and sleep off this hangover and we'll meet back in 5 hours, sound good? Ok great." I said getting off the couch.

"Sit your ass back down," she threatened. "I am going to call someone to fix this immediately and we will both clean this house until it's cleaner than it was when they left."

"But my head is pounding," I whined.

"Izzie, how much did you have to drink!" she shouted. I thought about it but to be honest I barely remember anything from last night, "Oh nevermind just go get garbage bags." I went into the pantry and came back with the bag of large black bags and started to clean.

"Sof, i'm sorry alright but this is fixable, they won't be back for a few days and it won't take that long to clean. They won't kick us out, we will be fine don't worry! You need to let loose, these are your college years, there suppose to be the best years of your life, just live a little!" I said picking up the trash around the living room.

"Ya know I wish I was like you sometimes Izzie. You never over worry about anything like me and you always have fun. In high school, all I did was study and looking back on it, well, it was awful," she said helping me pick up the trash.

"Well now is your chance to change that," I said smiling.

"Im going to call someone to come fix this and when I get back your going to tell me what happened to this wall," she said reaching for the phone. In the background I heard her fingers tap away as she searched for a number for a local carpenter and then dialing.

I didn't know what I would tell her. Should I come clean with whats happened so far or should I lie? I didn't want her to tell our parents or Victoria and Nathan but at the same time, maybe it would be a bonding experience. I concluded on holding back on the truth for a while.

* * *

"Well, I don't know how we did it, but we did," Sofia said joining me on the leather couch. Our eyes traced the room as we examined the now sparking foyer. The wall had been repaired, the pool was back to its original glossiness and the garbage had all been disposed of.

Throughout the day I got numerous text from unknown numbers about the amazing party they attended. I smiled as I realized that my queen status was now returned. I got a text from Lexi and Colton, but as expected, nothing from Daniel.

From Colton:

you were amazing last night ;)

Lets do it again sometime

I smiled and replied back,

To Colton:

sorry I don't remember anything ;)