Part 1

𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐤:
Ahh! New day, new school. Ugh, nevermind. Bro this is the 4th college we had to transfer this year and all because of YOU.

Dunk said and pointing at Khao.

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Uii..! It wasn't my fault! He started the fight first!

𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐤:
Yeah it wasn't your fault but you didn't have to send the poor boy into the hospital! I also paid 10,000 baht for his medical care!

Dunk sighs and walks to the school entrance.

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Uii.. Phi! Sorry naa. I promise I won't do it again. Sorry phi.

Khaotung said in a playful tone and ran to Dunk and walked to the school entrance together.

They went into their separate classroom. Since Dunk was two years older than Khao, he was in a different and more advanced class.

Khaotung went into his class and the teacher introduced him.

𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫:
Everybody! Quiet down! This is your new classmate. His name is Khaotung. Everyone please welcome him to this  college. You can sit beside Phuwin over there.

The teacher pointed at his chosen seat and Khaotung sat beside Phuwin.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧:
I'm Phuwin. Khaotung right? Welcome to our class.

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Nice to meet you. Can you give me a tour after class? It would really help with my directions.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧:
Sure, no problem. But watch out for the duo of the school.

Khaotung was confused.

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Hah? Duo? Why?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧:
You don't know the duo of the college? Their like royalty here and out in public. Joong and First? You don't know them? Their arent just popular in college, but whole Bangkok knows these two.

Khaotung was intruiged and confused. He never knew these two boys in his whole life.

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Joong and First? Who are they?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧:
Eii.. I'll tell you after class

After class, Phuwin and Khao ate together. His brother Dunk was in different canteens so he can't meet him. They finished eating and Phuwin started touring Khao around the place.

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐠:
So what about those 'duo of the school'?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧:
Oh yeah! The older one is Joong and the younger one is First. Their basically royalty. The owner of this school is their father. Their mother died 15 years ago due to a car crash. Joong is more athletic one and First is more smarter. Both of them are extreme players. It's like they have a new partner every once in a month or week. But always beware of them. If you see them suddenly walk this hallway, bow to them immediately. This is a way of showing respect to them and-

Khaotung shuts Phuwin's mouth.

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Are you done?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧:
Nope. So as I was saying you-

Suddenly, the hallway went quiet. Khaotung was confused and Phuwin whispered to him to bow. He didn't understand so he didn't bow. Until, Joong and First were walking in the hallway. He finally understood and bowed in front of First while looking up at him. First saw him and made eye contact for a split second and continued walking. When they weren't at the hallway, everyone continued going to the way they were.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧:
Dude! Why didn't you bow immediately?!

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Well, I didn't know. But who cares? I don't.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧:
Okay okay! I don't even know what to say now. Let's just continue to round the college.

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Phi! Do you know about Joong and First?

𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐤:
Uh yeah. Why? Do you like them. Ooo~

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Huh?! You're crazy! Ofc not..

Dunk was teasing Khao. Joong and First were walking around there. They didn't notice and Dunk accidentally bumped into Joong. Dunk immediately reacted to this and apologized. Joong was about to punch him but First stopped him.

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭:
Hey phi. Don't. He's knew and probably didn't saw us.

𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐤:
I'm so sorry Mr. Joong! Please accept my apology!

Dunk said bowing while looking up at him

𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠:
Yeah yeah.. You won't get away next time.

Joong said, walking away. First followed behind him.

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐠:
Shiaa! Phi! That was a close one. If First wasn't there, you would've died!

Dunk was nervous and shaking.

𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐤:
Let's just go home..!