Part 3

Dunk put Khao on the bed. Khao was still awake but closed his eyes.

Dunk was going to the kitchen to make some hangover soup.

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐨:
Phi! Where are you going?

𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐤:
Making some soup for you. Just lay there until I come back. I also asked First to look after you while I make it.

Khao agreed and Dunk went downstairs. Not long after, First came inside the room and leaned against the door.

Khao saw him but didn't care. He wanted to go out the room.

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭:
Eppp. Nope. Your not doing out of this room.

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐨:
Uii! Why?!

Khao tries to push him but failed. He then collapsed on the floor due to tiredness. He slept on the floor.

First saw this and sighed. He carried Khao bridal style, and put him back on the bed.

Khao was asleep peacefully. First was lost in thought, he was mesmerized by Khao's cute eyes.

First snaps out of it and was about to leave Khao. But Khao hung onto him.

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐨:
Please. Don't leave me.

Khao said while wrapping his hands around First's left hand. First didn't push Khao's hand away. He stayed beside him and looked at his lovely eyes. Khao didn't realize this because he was sleeping.

Khao suddenly starts crying out of nowhere. First was confused and tried to calm him down. He pulled Khao closer and kissed his forehead.

Dunk came in and saw them. First saw him and mouthed to him to serve the soup to Joong, as he was still awake. Dunk came into Joong's room and put the soup on a table nearby.

𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠:
First??

𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐤:
No, it's Dunk. You probably don't know me. Here, I made hangover soup. Sit still I'll feed you.

Joong sat still and waited for him. Dunk sat beside him.

𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠:
Mhmm..! No!

Dunk sighs and scolded him.

𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐤:
Just eat!

Joong suddenly kissed Dunk's cheek.

𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠:
Mhm.! Your lips are so soft, my princess!

Dunk was flabbergasted. He was blushing hard. Joong kissed his cheek again.

𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐤:
Ouii! What are you doing Joong? Why??

𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠:
Ehh.. Why? Can't I kiss my love's cheek?

𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐤:
I'm not your love Joong! You misunderstanding!

𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠:
Well, from now on your my love forever!

Joong hugged Dunk tightly while smiling. Dunk was laughing from Joong's clumsiness.

𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐤:
Okay, okay!

𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠:
Say you love me!

𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐤:
Yes! Yes! I love you!

Dunk kissed Joong's head and Joong blew kisses at Dunk's face.

Dunk was smiling happily and laughed.

𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐤:
(He's so cute when drunk. Oh how I love you till now)

Dunk smiled at Joong lovingly.