DADDY TAKES OVER (taekook)

Horny daddy realizes his little girl is now a woman.

Boy pussy

👆 taehyung

👇 jungkook

Jungkook as taehyung's daughter

______________________________________

Taehyung pov

I work a 9-5 job, but as with most corporate positions, it usually turns into 9-9 on most days. But today was an exception and I snuck out at 3:30 on the pretense of not feeling well. I guess you could say I wasn't feeling well because my mind was in no place for work to be done. My wife had decided to become a frigid bitch in the recent months, I'm pretty sure it was due to the amount of time she was spending over at our new neighbors house fucking some other woman's husband. A man can only take so much, you know?

I went home with a plan to call up an old girlfriend or two until I could find a hot fuck for the night. I pulled into the garage of our house and went inside. I noticed my daughter jungkook's school bag by the door and figured I should go say hello before starting my calls.

I climbed the stairs to the second floor and saw that her door was slightly ajar. I pushed it open farther and to my surprise jungkook was standing there in nothing but a little wet towel. It barely covered her firm round ass and her long legs were mine to admire. I hadn't realized my little girl had grown into a woman. I only ever saw her in her frumpy girl's school uniform or sweats since my wife had decided that our daughter shouldn't be exposed to boys until she had a college education. My dick was starting to harden in my pants as I stared at my beautiful daughter. I swallowed dryly, "Hey jungkook how was school?"

She jumped slightly, as if startled out of a trance. "Oh Daddy, you scared me. What are you doing home so early?"

"I was feeling a little tired and decided to call it a day." I couldn't stop staring at her hot little body hidden with only that towel. I walked over and sat on the edge of her bed. "Remind me sweetheart, how old are you?"

"Haha, Daddy! Don't be silly you know I'm 18." She giggled lightly. Of course, I remembered, I couldn't make it to her birthday party a month ago because of a meeting.

"So tell me sweetheart," I asked, "do you have a boyfriend yet?"

"Of course not Daddy, I barely even know any boys."

"Have you ever kissed a boy?" I waited patiently for her answer, still unable to take my eyes off her body. She lowered her eyes and blushed a little before she mumbled,

"Just once."

My cock twitched in my pants at the thought of how innocent my little girl still was. I was practically drooling and could no longer control myself. "Have you ever seen a boy's penis baby doll?" She shook her head no and I licked my lips. "Do you want Daddy to show you something?"

"Okay." She answered shyly. I almost moaned at her answer as I stood up, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my rock hard cock.

"This is Daddy's cock, baby." She stared at it wide-eyed for a minute. "You look very hot right now sweetie, really sexy and beautiful.

"Daddy..." She blushed, clearly embarrassed. She didn't realize that her embarrassment was only making me want her more.

"Why don't you take off that towel and let Daddy see all of you, pumpkin?"

"I-I don't know Daddy." She stammered and clutched tighter to the towel.

"Come on baby, we're going to do something very grown up that will make Daddy very, very happy."