Ignore.

Mark went out the building, closing his long black coat in haste.
''Where are you going ?"
Peter asked watching the man cover his nape from the cold wind.
''Since when do you care ?"
Mark answered finally facing the man to watch him smoke, back against the building's wall.
''Since we work together.''
He said coldly, blowing smoke through his nostrils.
''I thought you wanted to ignore me.''
Mark confessed lowly watching in the man's eyes.
They shared a strange look, silent, like they waited for one of the other to speak first.
''Stay in touch, in case we need you. Even if i doubt we could.''
Peter ordered, threw his stub away and went back inside the building.

------

''Since when you're back ?"
Peter asked watching the man walk through the room to look for a paper file.
Mark turned his face from left to right searching for Perez and asking himself if Peter talked to him.
They were alone, obviously Peter talked to him.
''Why are you acting like a psycho ex ? I was out to grabb lunch.''
He answered still searching around to find what he was looking for.
Peter sighed angrily and hid himself behind his computer trying to find a way to concentrate on his work without paying attention to the man. Clearly it was difficult for him and he couldn't help but watch the man begin to walk through him.
''What's wrong ?"
Mark asked lowly.
''You're regretting what happened so much you have to act mean and cold with me ?"
He added, walking with feline steps until he was next to Peter's chair.

''What are you doing ?"
Peter asked, watching the man push back the chair to take place on the desk.
''Sitting... And you ?"
Mark answered with a nasty grin clinking his tongue against the roof of his mouth, waiting for Peter to answer.
''I'm not holding your hand once again.''
The man finally answered, opening his legs to sit comfortably on his chair and watch Mark take his space on his full of papers desk.
It was nice, seeing Mark's thighs part and move, from this close. He always had to watch him from far away and he liked that, but this close it was delightful. Mark looked so submissive like that.
''Don't hold it then''
The man said in a murmur smiling softly when Peter rolled his eyes and changed his position on the chair.
''I thought you wanted to ignore me...''
Mark added, crossing a leg on the other and balancing one of his feet to hit Peter's left knee delicately.
''Do you want me to ignore you ?"
Peter asked watching the foot come and go, hit his knee and go back to join the other leg.
''No''
Mark confessed lowly.

They heard steps coming their way and Mark jumped off the desk to go out the room, nearly bumping in Lindsey Perez.
''Oops''
He said with a fake smile as she chuckled and enterred the room after Mark left.

-------

Peter's eyes lowered on Mark's back through his butt and his legs slowly. He wasn't wearing his jacket and, as Peter's eyes raised once again on his back, he watched the black suspenders hug the round and strong back and shoulders.
Mark turned his body around and gave him his cup of coffee that the man took with absent eyes.
''Ignore me''
Mark whispered, following Peter's eyes which now traveled on his chest through his throat and face.
''I am.''
He answered, turning his back quickly to go back to his desk.

------

''Where are you going ?"
Peter asked as he walked through Mark's desk room to borrow the phone.
''Home''
Mark mumbled as he zipped his sweat shirt and folded his white shirt on his desk, putting the suspenders on top to put all in his bag.
''Why aren't you changing home, then ?"
The man asked suspiciously.
Mark walked around his wooden desk to face him.
''Ignore me, would you ?"
He asked tilting his face a little bitting the insides of his cheeks.
''Don't blame me for telling you this.''
Peter ordered watching the man finally go and close the door behind him.