Thanks Bubba

Sorry I been gone but I'm back yall

Dogdays pov

"Ok so what your favorite color?" I say trying to start up a conversation. "Really?" She looks at me if I am stupid. "Oh cmon atleast I'm trying" I frown at her and she rolls her eyes "green and yo- what" she frowns at me but I can't help but laugh. "Well aren't you pink?" She nods "so wouldn't you like pink?" I say losing my laugh "yeah so, just because I'm pink doesn't mean it's my favorite col- you know what I will leave" she starts to head for the door. "W-wait or... or no I'm sorry I was just joking" I really wanted to let her walk through the door but I said I was doing this for catnap so I will do it. "I like green as well and I also like yellow" I actually like pink to but I don't think I can say that now huh. She walks backs and sits down with her arms crossed "hm" is all she says. "So what do you do for fun" I say she scoffs. "What now" I say getting upset with her attitude. "I would ask you that, but I think I already know" she rolls her eyes. I feel completely offended and I give up. "ARE YOU EVEN TRYING? I GIVE UP GET OUT" I yell frustrated. She gets up and walks away "Glady, and for the record ask better questions because that's was so stupid" she yells back to me before she left.  I really tired but she has such a shitty attitude towards me? I didn't do nothing to her.

I walk over to Bubbas house because he probably has more answers. "Bubba do you get where I'm at?" I say sighing leaning on his desk in frustration. "Yes, I do, but then again you didn't do nothing to or more like for her" he says getting getting off his computer to look at me. "Huh? What do you mean" I say sitting up. "Well you never mentioned where you had tried to introduce yourself to her, and if you had a kid dating someone you would want themselves to introduce themselves to the parent? So maybe she really concern for Catnap people she doesn't know if you are a bad or good decision for him" he sighs. I sit for a minute and think oh crap he's right, oh man. "Bubba you are one of the best people here" I smile and jump off his chair and run out his door. I hear him say "I am aware of that" he chuckles and I smile. I run over to pickys house and knock because you can't run in on her eating, it is one scence I can't forget... she opens the door and smiles "been a while Dogday, come in" she welcomes me in and I sit on. The chair by her island. "Has catnap mom asked you for any food before" I ask spinning in her chair. She walks around the counter to her kicthen. "Oh yeah she comes here often actually she really likes uhm chocolate flys, and honestly it's not that bad" she says pulling cupcakes out the oven. Her comment makes me stop spinning in the chair of disgust. "Uh what else does she ask you for?" She stops and thinks "oh man uhh...she also asked forrrr...sugar cookies, those are so good" she starts to wander off to her mind. "Cool, you think you can please make a batch along with those.. uh fly chocolate things" she turn and nods. "Yup be done in an hour" she smiles. I nod and jump off her chair to my next stop. I go to Bobby's house because she has quite a collection of flowers. I knock on her door and she smiles and let's me in. "What do you need now you feeling risk-" I stop her. "Uh no this is not about Catnap today or it is but this is about her mom" she stops and looks at me jaw dropped. "I want to make it up to her and give her a flower. "Oh?, how sweet" she smiles and shows me her flower garden. "What kind of shade of pink do you think she will like" she looks towards her pink side of flowers. "Actually she likes green not pink" I chuckle still finding it funny. "Oh? Well in that case I got the perfect flower" she skips over to this purple green ombre flower. "I assume her favorite color is green and catnap is her favorite as well, no duh, so why not mix two of her favorite colors together right?" I look at her and she right but it's a bit odd but I think she would like it. "Can you pot it for me please" she nods and grabs the plant placing it in a new portable pot. I thank her and go to my house and drop off the plant, I skip over to Catnaps house. I knock but no response so I enter anyways and I already hear soft purrs. So I walk over to his room and he's already passed out, I can't imagine taking naps as much as he does. I lay down with him for a while till I get up to get the food from picky. I walk to her house and she organized the food in a pattern in a box container. I thank her and walk to my house to get the plant. Nows the moment please let us bond. I really want this to work I'm tired of this rivalry. I slowly walk up to her house she built herself and if I'm not gonna lie it looks really nice. I take a breathe and knock on her door. I wait for a little till she opens it. "Hm, you, what do you want?" She says grumpy. "I feel as if I haven't introduced myself well enough, I am Catnaps Boyfriend, I got you some snacks I hear there your favorite. I got you a flower purple for your lovely son and green because it's your favorite color" I swallowed my throat and wait for her to make fun of me but it's quiet. Then she smiles. SHE SMILED AT ME AT ME AT ME ME. "Well, thank you for the gifts, Your not as bad" she says before she brings me into a hug. All that weight on my shoulders just faded, and now I feel like a man with top skill. But literally thanks to Bubba he helped me make this happen.

______________________________________
Sorry I been gone but I am back sorry for the short chapter though

Words 1127