Chapter 10

Ava POV

Hearing him I felt my whole body was shivering. I gulped down looking at his darkened features. I got hold of myself and whispered,

"Sh...Shawn wh..wh..wh..what happe-.."

Before I could finish my sentence he placed his fingers on my lips.

Shawn POV

Seeing my sweetheart so nervous was funny. But somewhere I felt bad as she didn't trust me. As I placed my fingers on her soft shivering lips, her breath escalated. I slowly and sensually traced her cherry lips and I dragged my finger across her cheeks and jawline.

I grabbed her waist and placed my lips on her neck slowly licking and sucking the place. Her eyes closed as she clutched on to my shirt. My hands left her waist and slowly enter her shirt. As I felt her soft and warm skin with my cold fingers my body trembled. I saw she pushed herself more into the wall. I gently kissed her wrist. She closed her eyes has her breath escalated. I slowly traced my hand on her stomach drawing patterns and dug my face in the crook of her neck.

Her heavy breathing made her chest rise and fall which tempted me more. She clutched onto my shirt more tightly and I slowly whispered,

"Don't worry Cherry. I haven't done anything. Though you looked like a delicious meal in that little black dress but I would never ever touch you without your consent. But sweetheart next time never ever get drunk near other men. Cause I will bury each and every fucker 6 feet down the earth whoever tries to eye you. "

I took two steps back and stood there looking at her messy hair and heavy breathing. She gently opened her eyes and looked at me. I took my steps towards her and picked her up in my arms in a bridal style. She gasped at my sudden action. I gently made her sit on the couch and pulled the breakfast tray closer.

Then both of us had our breakfast in complete silence. After the breakfast I drove her to her house. When we reached her place she was about to get out of the car when I held her hand. She turned and looked at me with questioning eyes. I pulled her towards with and she wasn't prepared for this move of mine she fell on my chest. I gently placed my lips on her forehead. My lips lingered on her forehead for a few second and then pulling out I slowly caressed her hair and spoke,

"See you at the football match. Take care princess."

She looked at me as so many emotions rushed in her eyes. I felt she wanted to say so many things but she kept quiet and went away.

I watched her go away and then drove to the college.

■■■■

Ava POV

Shawn's actions have always left me with so many question. The way he fed me breakfast today made my heartbeat go crazy. His words still echoed in my brain,

" But sweetheart next time never ever get drunk near other men. Cause I will bury each and every fucker 6 feet down the earth whoever tries to eye you. "

That forehead kiss made me feel heaven.

I hate him. I hate him a lot but his embrace makes me feel as if it's the safest place for me.

I come out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing. I saw it was Noah's call and I picked up,

Ava- Yes Noah?

Noah- Hello Ava are you alright? Where are you?

Ava- Relax Noah am fine. Am at my home.

Noah- Why weren't you picking up my calls last night? You weren't at your house yesterday night.

Ava- Actually my phone was switched off and yes I was with Shawn last night..

Noah- Ooo..ohk-....wait....WHAT?? You were with Shawn? Ava...really???

Ava- Yeah...and the worst I forgot everything about last night. It's so good that you can remember things in your hangover.

Noah went silent for few second hearing my words as if I had triggered something within her. Before I could ask her she spoke,

Noah- It's not good as you think Ava...anyways I have some work to catch up. See you in the match babe.

Ava- See you....

I cut the call and looked at my phone. I wanted to ask some many things to her but I didn't cause I could sense her uneasiness. I kept my phone and took out a pair of denim shorts and a white tube top and went into the washroom to get ready for the most important match.....

●●●●

So.....

See you in the next chapter