Chapter 20

Hello peeps!!!!

So I am sorry but not updating but let me tell you something the last chapter was updated a month ago and it has 39 views but only 3 votes!!!!

This is very discouraging cause you people aren't even giving me the set target of seven votes......

Anyway, I can't say much!!!

So here enjoy the chapter ✨️

Shawn POV

After those bastards left my mansion, I called my men and strictly instructed them to not disturb me for the next three days. I went to my bar and pulled a bottle of whiskey. The liquid burnt my throat and it flowed down my body. Her red teary eyes made my heart bleed. I gulped down more and more of the whiskey remembering the accusations she had for me in her eyes.

I walked out of my house and drove my bike to her house. Though I was drunk, still the last bit of my soberness helped me reach her house without an accident. I looked at her window which opened today also.

My sweetheart never closes my way towards her!

I started to climb up to her balcony and with a lot of hard work, I jumped on her balcony. I wasn't able to see clearly as my eyes had started becoming droopy. I walked inside her room and saw her sleeping peacefully on her bed. As walked near, I saw her tear-stained cheeks. I sat on her bed and gently removed the hair which was messily scattered on her forehead. I traced my finger on her cheeks and a small smile crept upon my lips.

I kept staring at her and whispered in a slow voice,

"No wonder I call you my sweetheart. Just your presence is enough for my heart to flutter. I am so sorry princess but don't worry, I'll make sure to remove that bastard's eyeballs which made you uncomfortable. I know you hate me and I hate myself too for falling for such an angel but my love letting you go is much worse than living with your hate. Even your hate is sweet to me my love."

Ava POV

I felt a dip in my bed and someone touching my face. I opened my eyes hurriedly. It took me a few seconds to realize the scene in front of me. Shawn was sitting on my bed with a big bottle of whiskey in his hand and smiling. I looked into his eyes and he smiled at me. His smile was so charming for a moment I felt to hide him away from this world.

I held his hand and adjusting myself on the bed I called him,

"Shawn?"

He looked at me and with a small smile he put his index finger on his lips and whispered,

"Shhh...d..don't...make noise. My sweetie will be disturbed."

His words made a whole zoo dance in my stomach. I gently cupped his left cheek when he perked my hand and shouted,

"Hey, you! How dare you touch me? Only my sweetheart, my Ava can touch me. How dare even come close to me?"

His actions made my heart flutter and smiling at his cute antics I said,

"Why Mr Shawn, ain't I more beautiful than your sweetheart?"

He smiled in a silly way and said,

"I don't know and I don't care miss. My Ava is the most beautiful lady for me. And don't come closer. Today I ordered my men to chop off a lady's hands because she touched me which made my princess cry."

His words once again reminded me how that lady and he were in a compromising position and how remained silent throughout.

Before I could say anything, he lay on the bed and said in an almost baby-like tone,

"Ms can you please tell my sweetheart to lay in my arms? She's angry with me. Tell her she can slap me even if she can kill me but tell her not to cry."

I looked at him for a few moments.

Does he love me so much?

I lay next to him on the bed placing my head on his biceps. The next moment he turned towards me and nuzzling his nose in the crook of my neck, he took a long breath and muttered slowly,

"My sweetheart."

I looked at him and he shifted himself and placed his head on my bosom. He hugged my waist and slept. I ran my fingers through his soft hair locks and placed a small kiss on his forehead. I kept staring at his calm face and slowly closed my eyes drifting off to my dreamland.

Shawn POV

The next morning when I woke up I found myself sleeping on my sweetheart's chest. She was peacefully sleeping with her fingers tangled in my hairlocks. I looked at her features and a soft smile crept on my face. I got up from her body as I felt her shift in her place. She slowly opened her eyes and as our eyes met a crimson hue covered her soft cheeks.

She couldn't look up at me and was about to get out of bed when I pulled her towards her and hovered over her. Her cleavage was in her crop top and her shorts covered just half of her thick thighs. I slowly dragged my hand on the exposed part of her thigh bent down and placed a soft kiss on her neck. I gently bit and sucked on her neck creating a hickey. I traced her navel with my fingers and softly whispered,

"This is the best morning of my life. "

She kept looking at my face and then gently lifted my face and captured my lips. My mind completely froze as this was the first time she had initiated our kiss. I was completely unable to respond to anything. Seeing me not responding to her broke the kiss for a second and said,

"Kiss me back Shawn."

Her words broke my trance and I kissed her passionately. Our lips moulded perfectly with each other. My hand gripped her waist and her hands ran through my hair. After a long deep passionate kiss, we detached our lips with a string of saliva connecting us. She pushed me away and ran into the washroom. I smiled at her antics and then made her bed. I picked up my phone and saw there were no calls but there was a message from an unknown number. I opened it and as I finished reading it my eyes had turned dark. The message was,

Your sweetheart is really sweet. But you know what, she will look more tempting under me begging for me to ruin her completely. Don't worry little brother as always, I'll snatch away your precious possession this time also........

●●●●●●

Hello peeps!!!

Update after a long time

How's the update???

See you in the next chapter.

Bye bye