Hogsmeade and Dates-ish PT-1...

Order: Sara, Anna and Reyna

(Sara P.O.V.)

Today was my first trip to Hogsmead! I am so excited. Reyna and Anna have decided to take a break with the whole Draco vs. Seth thing. But I can't say the same for Jordin. She is completely invested. She even picked out my outfit for today!

It was a pale green tank top and some booty shorts. Looking at them on my bed, I threw them out of the way. It was like 30 degrees! What was that girl thinking. 

Instead I took out a long, comfy grey sweater and some tights. The tights were too short so I stretched them out. It wasn't as warm as before but I shrugged it off. I put on some matching ankle boots with a one inch heel. I used a charm to make them more comfy and walkable on snow. Lastly I put on some smokey eye shadow, mascara, nude lip gloss and I curled my hair. 

Anna meanwhile came out of the bathroom looking fabulous with her white sweater, black skirt, tights and hat. She had also curled her hair. I smiled at her and we walked on downstairs. The common room was colder and a shiver wracked my body. I pulled my sweater tighter. 

As we descended I saw Reyna. Her hair was straight with dark green highlights. Her eyeliner was the same and she had on some pale lipstick. She looked a lot more normal that usual without her punk-rock outfit. Instead she had on a simple shirt and coat with dark green tights to match her hair. She also had on some ankle boots with a buckle. 

Reyna smirked, walked towards us and pulled off Anna's hat.

"Hey!" Anna whined.

"What? You trying to look like a detective or something'?" Reyna said smirking again. I laughed and we walked on down to breakfast. Still laughing and smiling we entered breakfast. I suddenly found Harry staring at me. Remembering the events that happened a couple days back I smiled at him. 

"Are you okay?"  I mouthed. He held out his hand and turned it both ways as if to say 'okay.' I smiled at him. Then I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I looked up to see Draco. He kissed my cheek and smiled. I gave him a cheerful smile and leaned up against his shoulder. As I turned back to Harry, I could see that he was fuming. 

I gave him a questioning look but he just ignored me. I huffed and rolled my eyes. Boys. Just then a paper bird flew and landed on my plate. Curiously I opened it up and looked. It was a note.

Wanna accompany me to Hogsmeade?

- Diggory

I grinned and looked up to see Cedric looking over at me intently. I nodded. He grinned back and winked. I chuckled.

"What was that?" Draco said through clenched teeth. I looked up at him.

"Diggory wanted to accompany me to Hogsmeade."

Draco glared daggers at Cedric's back and whispered to himself, "We'll see."

Uh oh. I groaned internally. One thing's for sure, we can expect lots of drama...