I Love Mr. Singhania

Guys chapter is not Re-edited! So please forgive for any type or grammatical or spelling mistake!✨❤️

Please 10-15 votes kardena !? Follow bhi kar lo yarr😭❤️

Next chapter sunday se pehle aajayega and agar possible hua to ek or daal dungi! Actually mai acchi story dena chahti ho that's why itna time chala jaata h sochne me or fir likhna bhi rehta so hope so you guys understand! Okay
ENJOY!❤️

_____________________________

Author POV

Tu mujhse kuch to chupa rahi hai ... Kya hua h Mishu? Dekh rhi jabse  Singhania house se aayi ha tabse pareshan dikh rahi h , upset si ? Kya hua h kya baat hui h teri ADITYA SINGHANIA SE !?"  Asked Nakshita while adjusting MISHA'S dupatta and maang tikka as she had being observing Misha from last few weeks since the day she had gone to Singhania's mansion she had being upset and became a bit silent since then

K..u..kuch bhi to baat nahi h bhabhi mai to Bass apse dur jaane ka sochke udas thi or kuch nahi" Misha said while standing up, wiping the tears from her eyes and tried her best to hide her tears from her sister-in-law, but they were already visible to her sister-in-law.

"Misha, you are lying to me again and thinking that I will not know...I came as your sister-in-law, but you are no less than a younger sister to me." Nakshita explained to Misa in a sad voice, while pulling her towards herself and holding her cheeks.

Misha became emotional after hearing this and broke down and immediately hugged Nakshita tightly and started crying in her arms.

Nakshita got scared after seeing Misha like this and immediately started caressing her, made her quiet by saying lovely words and picked up the glass of water kept nearby and made her drink. When Nakshita felt that Misha had calmed down, then only she moved her away from her chest and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Why are you marrying that Aditya Singhania, my darling Misha, why are you going to spoil your life?"Nakshita said while sitting on the bed with Misha in front of her.

"My life will be ruined if I don't get married you know the whole truth, right, Bhabhi, and nothing  is hidden from you Bhabhi, if I don't get married in the next 1 week, then I will have to marry an illegal businessman who sells girls. That demon doesn't even respect me. I will get married to that demon"Misha,while wiping her eyes, looked into Nakshit's eyes and said clearly as if her sister-in-law knows everything.

"Instead of marrying that demon, it is better for me to marry this demo..I mean this , this Aditya Singhania,"Misha said while explaining to Nakshita, giving a sweet smile.

"In this marriage, if nothing else, I will get at least the love of a daughter, otherwise in that marriage..."Misha said to Nakshita, thinking something, but in between Nakshita said.

What do you mean by if nothing else, at least you will get your daughter's love? What about Aditya's Love? Nakshita asked

Hearing this question of  Nakshita, Misha started thinking something as if she was remembering some old incident and she held her lehenga tightly in her hand and started thinking about things more carefully. Tears started coming in her eyes.