Preview

What happens when the man you married for just show starts to heal and cure you ?
What will you choose ??
REVENGE OR HEAL???
.
.
.
.
.
.
This story is about two people who are totally opposite of each other , two persons, two personalities , two worlds , and two ways of living .
.
.
"You don't have any write to talk to me in that way if you don't know a shit about me and my life" she shouted angrily.
.
"I know that but u know it better why I am saying this don't you ?" he answered and questioned raising his one eyebrow.
.
.

.
" Tell them you don't want to do this marriage" she said coming extremely close to him .
.
"Why should I say that when I don't have any problem with this marriage?" He questioned at which she glared at him furiously.
.
" Don't look me like that I also don't have another choice " he answered himself.
.
She smirked dangerously and said " Then don't regret it in future because...." She came closer and whispered something in his ear and after that she went outside without even looking at him once .
.
And he stayed there with wide eyes and after some seconds he smiled and said " Don't worry my butterfly 🦋 finally I found you ."
.
.
He wanted to heal , she wanted to destroy
He was peace , she was eruption
He showed emotions , she didn't
He wanted to heal her , she wanted to destroy him
He wanted her to know how to live at fullest , she wanted him to know how to survive
.
.
But but but
She didn't had secrets, he had
She was open book , he was mysterious book
.
.
Sometimes people are not what you know , you see and always remember that .