Chapter Sixty Three: Infiltration

63. Infiltration

06-23-2024

A/N: Important thing: after I post this chapter, I'm taking a week break! Mainly gonna focus on some assignments for school! This semester is being so hard on me... (;ω;`*)

ALSO GUYS, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT ANOTHER FAN ART BY L0VEmanguito !! This is her interpretation of the MC during the harem selection!

Like I've said before, this belongs to L0VEmanguito, don't steal it or take it for your own use.

Q: If you had the ability to learn and master a new skill, what would you want to do?

-----

-Senku's POV-

"Now that we've established the line, we need to head back. We have to come up with some plan to get the petrification ray," said Senku.

"And the one holding the weapon is the ferocious fighter, Kirisame..." Soyuz nervously stated, remembering the fight between her and Kohaku.

With his arms crossed, the scientist replied, "Yeah, so walking up to her and taking it is ten billion percent asking for trouble. She knows how valuable it is, so the only time when she's not holding it is in that one moment!"

Gen suddenly had a fearful look on his face. "You mean that moment?! When she throws it to activate it?!"

Haru raised a brow as they asked, "How the heck are we gonna get it then? If we try taking it, we'll just be statues!"

"Kukuku..." Senku smirked. "That's why, on this primitive island, we're gonna make a drone!"

Both the mentalist and and young teenager's mouths dropped in shock. For one, that was the last thing they'd ever expect to make since flying technology is extremely advanced.

"Can't we just make a sling and rope and be good to go...?" The mentalist questioned.

"No. We need to avoid a tug-of-war at all costs," the green-haired man reminded them.

"Right...guess we gotta go then," Gen sighed as he started heading down the cliff side with the group. Suika and Soyuz quickly raced down to quickly get to the Sapphire caves.

Senku called out to Haru as they were going down with the others, "Oi, brat."

As Haru heard that, they turned their head in annoyance to the nickname. They slowed down to make sure they walked side-by-side with the scientist to listen. The child demanded, "What do you want, science guy?"

With a serious tone of voice, he said, "Give me intel on what happened during the selection. How much of a threat are these guys? Do you think you, the lioness, or (Y/N) can handle them?"