Till Death do us Part

Appl jack watched off to side as twilight cured another pony from the infection.
None of them have slept in days. Twilight ordered the rest of her friends to continue gathering ingredients or prepar a healing bath.
Apple jack just jumped at the sound of the door opening and closing.
She looked behind her to see rainbow dash coming back from the everfree forest.
She was breathing heavily and walked slowly. "I... I got all I could. But th-theres basically nothing left. I don't even know... How many more ponies we can cure."
Apple jack took the ingredients from her and placed them on the table. "Don't worry about that." She replied. "I'm just glad you're safe."
Rainbow walked over and stared at the calendar hanging on the wall.
"Almost two months. And 4 of our friends gone." Rainbow said, still catching her breath.
"I heard flutter shy was executed not too long ago. She became feral. I heard she practically unrecognizable." Rainbow dash said with tears in her eyes and a shaking voice.
"We don't gotta think bout that, rainbow. Things will get better... I hope. " apple jack said, basically lying to herself.
"The infection has hardly slowed down. We can't save them all. "
"I know. But twilight is dead set on saving every pony she can. " apple jack replied.

Hours later and every pony in the golden oak library was fast asleep.
Suddenly, rainbow dash woke up to a raging stomach ache.
She stood up quickly and felt herself holding back vomit.
Her body was weak. Very weak. And she felt starved and thirsty beyond belief.
"No... Oh no. OhCelestia, please no. Fuck... " she mumbled under her breath.
She walked slowly away from her two friends still asleep.
"Fuck. Why me. I don't... I don't wanna die..." She collapsed to the floor and burst into pitiful tears.
Apple jack woke up and walked swiftly over to her friend.
"Rainbow? Rainbow dash... What's wrong? " she asked, coming closer.
"N-no! Stay away! I... I'm infected. Please... I don't want you to get infected. " she pleaded.
"I... I came in contact with a feral while in the forest... I didn't say anything. I didn't want twilight to know. I thought I would be ok. But I'm not! " rainbow dash said crying heavily.
"Oh rainbow. Maybe... Maybe we can save you. Its not too late." Apple jack said, trying to comfort her.
"Noooo. Twilight won't save me. She'll just kill me. "
"I... I won't let her." Apple jack said, kneeling on the floor next to rainbow dash.
"Rainbow... I love you. I'm not gonna let twilight hurt you. I don't care if she won't cure you. I'll get infected too. And we can die together. " she said, looking at rainbow dash with tears in her eyes and a sad smile.
Apple jack leaned in and kissed rainbow dash, not caring that she would get infected.
The two kissed for a few moments until the lights flickered on.
The two stood up, apple jack supporting rainbow dash.
Twilight stood over them.
"Is that how it's gonna be? You think I need you? I can cure this infected on my own." She snarled.
"What happened to you, twi? We were friends. This infection has separated us all. You're so selfish. All you care about is proving who you are as princess. But all you are is selfish. The princess of selfishness. " apple jack hissed back.
"And as princess, I order you two infected ponies to be executed. "
Twilight took her knife and walked over to them. "Goodbye, rainbow dash and apple jack. "
But before she could kill them, twilight hadn't noticed, but, apple jack spit on her.
Handing over the infection.