Prologue

This story was originally owned by MinataNamikaze1 but since they were going to discontinue the story I adapted it.
Note: I am not the creator of the Naruto series, but I do hold ownership of the original characters Rin Uzumaki and the panther summons in this work. Please take a moment to share your feedback!
Ja ne
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we Minato-sensei?" A shoulder length, pin straight brown hair and doe shape chocolate brown eyed 15 year old girl asked.

"I don't know Rin." A neck length messy windswept blonde hair blue eyed 22-year-old man answered as he looked around the room they were in to see that they were not alone "Kushina?"

The mentioned redhead looked over at him in surprise.

"Minato?"

She moved over to Minato Namikaze as he looked her over to make sure that she was alright.

"Is everyone alright?" A blonde and hazel eyed women asked.

"We are all fine lady Tsunade." Kushina Namikaze nee Uzumaki answered.

3 year old Itachi Uchiha toddled over a dark hair teen and held up his arms.

"Up brother" the toddler demanded.

His parents Mikoto and Fugaku Uchiha smiled though it was very small as their nephew picked up their son with ease and placed him around his right hip while keeping an arm around him.

"Hey it looks like we are in a movie theatre." The toad sage Jiraiya pointed out.

"Colour me surprised" Tsunade Senju said as she looked around. "You are right.... for once."

"Now, now let's not start a fight." The Sandaime hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi intervened with a cackle.

"We have a mission we need to get ready for," Kakashi Hatake stated as he crossed his arms "we don't have time for this."

"Just shut up bakashi" Obito Uchiha growled as he glared at his male teammate. "Incase you haven't noticed there is no way out of here."

"Stop it you two." Rin Nohara scolded. "This is not the time to be fighting."

"Rin is right." Agreed Minato as he looked at his male students.

Both of them glanced down at the ground.

"Sorry sensei." The two of them apologized.

It was then a cackle was heard making the older ninjas fall into defensive stances while Rin and Kakashi moved to gaurd the youngest member of the group as they all looked to see an older looking male with purple eyes that had ripples starting from his pupils.

"Who are you"Obito asked as he held Itachi closer.

"I am Hagoromo Otsutsuki," the old man answered."or as you all know me as th Sage of Six Paths."

All the shinobi's eyes widened in shock.

"If you are who you say you, are then why did you bring us here?" Obito asked as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Because of the disaster the future has become." The Sage answered sadly.

"What?!"everyone yelled in shock.

"And I am sorry to say that it started with the Kannabi bridge mission." He said as he looked at the Uchiha Chunin sadly.

"But....but....but that's our next mission." Obito stuttered in shock.

The Father of Ninja Way nodded fis head which scared the Uchiha Chunin even more.

"Now do you wish to learn about the future?" Hagoromo asked them.

"Yes" every last one of them answered.

They all looked at the screen as Minato turned it on.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone, I won't be writing for a bit because my exams are starting, but I'll attempt to update on July 7. Have a nice day.