Die, Die My Darling

AUTHOR NOTE  🎸:
(Make sure to check out my other stories ❤️, ahhh I had so much fun writing this I love my queers :3, SO MUCH FLUFF)

April 20, 1982

Out of the four others in the band, Dave and James were always significantly closer than the rest. They would often spend time just them two, playing music together, going on picnics, or cuddling.

Obviously they never told Lars and Cliff about the status of their...well "relationship" in fear of how they would react.

Obviously they were all close enough to the point where Lars and Cliff most likely wouldn't care. However, it still isn't a chance to be taken.

The other two did seem to catch on to them being slightly overly touchy. Cliff never mentioned anything, occasionally Lars would make slight remarks about it. Nothing rude, more just joking saying "You guys are so close to each other it looks like you guys are about to eat each other!"

These remarks were slightly odd, considering Lars would say this up to three times a week. But whatever, maybe he has a thing for that.

At this moment James and Dave were chilling on the couch together just them two.

The four of them were all roommates, so they could hangout whenever they pleased.

Luckily Cliff and Lars weren't home at the time, so naturally Dave pulled James up on him, hugging him.

The two knew each other well, they were very similar in a lot of aspects. Extremely similar.

They were both relaxed, when suddenly James gets up claiming he is going to get something real quick from the kitchen. Nothing out the ordinary.

James comes back with a knife.

"Um...why do you have a knife?" Dave asks

"I want to try something, Ive always wondered what a human flesh tasted like..."

"What." Dave replies still in shock not really processing whats happening.

James pins him down and cuts of a piece of his arm.

Daves starts screaming "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, STOP!"

James takes the piece of flesh to the kitchen and puts it in a cast iron pan. While James is doing that, Dave is frantically searching around for something to stop the bleeding.

As James is cooking the flesh, Lars walks into the room.

"Hey just got home."

Lars doesn't look the slightest bit shocked that a chunk of Daves arm is missing and right by James there is a bloody knife.

"Oh so thats what we are doing..." Lars says

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After fully "preparing" the rest of Dave, he is ready to serve.

Lars then speaks "I know some people who are into this." Lars then proceeds to make a call to the rest of his friends. Which shocked James, James never heard any of these names before.

About ten minutes pass and five men in black robes come in through the front door. One of the men he recognized immediately as Axl Rose from Guns N' Roses.

James then realized Lars was the head of a cult. Not any cult. A polyamorous cannibalistic cult.

So doing the most reasonable thing, he joined it.

(Check out my other stories, it would mean so much, I try to post as much as possible, also comments and stars are much appreciated :D-🎸)