Part 3

I woke up just in a terrible state, I didn't really want to go anywhere. But I have to deal with all this, so like a man I got together with a sour world and went to Chris, who was already waiting for me at her house.
- Good morning!  She shouted at me and hung on my neck.
- hi.I said irritably.- why are you so happy early in the morning?
- What do you mean? Today I will be watching you and your teacher," she giggled
"You're a fool," I said, and went to school.
- Well, Jan, what are you doing?- she tried to cheer me up, but I was not in the mood for fun.- Oh, that's it.
I was offended," the girl said and took my hand and led me to school. I followed her and imagined how I would be slowly killed by brain removal. Well, damn, of course I understand, but why gay? It really pissed me off.
We got to school quickly and at the first lesson, I saw our historian again.
- Chris, please hide me.I said pleadingly. My heart was pounding at a furious rate."Why me? Christ, what have I done to you?" Chris looked at me, grinned and put my hand on her waist.
- I'm your girlfriend, remember?She whispered in my ear.
"Yes," I replied timidly.
- Then let's go.I was still holding her by the waist and looking straight into her face. We walked past the teacher and headed to the classroom, but I felt the look that was boring into me for a very long time.
- Chris, should I transfer?I asked, sitting at the last desk and recording another teacher's lecture.
- I'll transfer to you."He'll leave you alone, I'm sure of it.
- Well, yes, I will hope so.- I was sitting like I was in the water. All my thoughts were occupied by Denis, his breath, which burned my skin and eyes in which you could drown.
During recess, I tried to stay close to Chris or hide somewhere, but when I had to go to the bathroom in class, I still didn't know what was waiting for me there. The corridors were empty, all the students were in class. I thought that at least here I could breathe out calmly, but no, I was very much mistaken.
I was standing by the washbasin and I was ready to break the mirror. My reflection was annoying, and in general, when I looked at myself, I immediately remembered the historian.
- Damn, what is it?I washed my face and looked at myself again, but now he was standing behind me..
- Denis Alexandrovich. I was electrocuted, my whole body was numb and I couldn't move. For a second, it even seemed that I was only looking at him, and then he hugged me from behind.
- What happened to you?- he asked.
- I'm fine.- somehow I managed to say it and wanted to leave, but it didn't work out.
- Come on. Why did you lie about not having a girlfriend? He continued.
- Well, there was no way. And now there is. Please let me go.- I said it confidently, but some of me didn't want it at all. She wanted him to hold me closer, which took over my whole body and most importantly never let go. It made me feel uneasy .
- I'm not gay!!!!- my brain screamed-Ugh, this can't be!!! I'm on it and I won't be!!- somehow escaping from his clutches, I quickly ran to the classroom.
All disheveled, red and scared, I ran in and took my place. Chris looked at me, puzzled.
something happened?She looked very worried. Now all her attention was on me and I knew that if I didn't tell her, she would kill me.
I'll tell you about it at recess.- I said and continued to listen to the teacher.
At recess, krs dragged me into the back room and pressed me against  "Now tell me what's going on," she said menacingly.
"He... he... we.".- I tried to say
- Are you dating??- She asked
- No!!I shouted at the whole back room, Chris quickly covered my mouth with her hand.
- And then what?
- we met in the bathroom and he hugged me.
. Is that all?Chris walked away and looked away resentfully.
- You don't understand, I liked it. Some part of my body wanted more, but damn, I'm not gay-tears were already appearing in my eyes. I really didn't realize anything anymore. Chris came up to me and hugged me.
- Calm down.We'll figure it out.- she took my hand and left the school. Everyone was looking at it strangely, especially Chris's exes. Their gaze made me shudder. Soon we were on our street.
"I hope you brought your pajamas with you," she said
- What? You're sleeping at my place tonight, not the other way around.
- Yes, but your mother said that she wants to take you somewhere for today, they have some kind of women's gatherings there.
- Damn it. She's on time, of course.- I was a little upset. I'm already tired of such gatherings. In general, how can you spend the whole night discussing the cosmetics and clothes of others. That sounds stupid to me.
- Well, we'll figure something out.Chris said and pulled me towards her. Her mom will also be at the meeting, so she and I were left alone at home. In principle, any guy should be jealous, because I am the best friend of the most popular girl in school, although maybe they are jealous of me, who knows
- Jan, what are you going to eat?
- Well, I don't know. What is there and give it to me anyway -Chris, could you turn on the Wi-Fi?
- Yes, now just a second.- The girl ran to her room and the Internet appeared.I immediately logged into VK and saw that a historian had been added to me.
- What the...?- I added it and then I had a wild shock. Chris came up to me and when she saw the historian's page, she started laughing.
- Why are you laughing? I asked angrily .
- He got you here too. Maybe he's some kind of maniac? And you're his little victim.Kr continued to laugh .
- Fuck you.I said
- Hey, don't get mad.
Then we'll go and watch a movie. He was very boring, although I kept thinking about my teacher and how I felt about him. Somewhere in the middle of the movie, I fell asleep, and Chris covered me with a blanket and turned off the movie, too, lay down next to me and snuggled against my chest. She loved doing this since childhood, but it really annoyed me. So we fell asleep in an embrace