Sasha Banks X Female OC Smut Request

This oneshot is for the lovely @karma_122, I hope you like it! If this is your oneshot and you want to be tagged in it, please let me know and I'll make it happen! This oneshot will contain smut, so be advised, lovely readers! Now, let's get to it!

Skylah's POV

I hated when I couldn't see my woman working out before a show for the WWE. Then again, it wasn't every day that I got to even hang out with her when she wasn't working out or doing a show in the area for sold-out fans. Sighting, I stared outside the window of mine and Sasha Banks' apartment in New York City, coffee in hand and my laptop staring at me so I could work on it. I didn't hear my phone ring until I picked it up out of instinct and said into the phone, "Hello? Who's waking me up without my coffee pumping through me?"

"Well now, is this how you greet your girlfriend while she's on the road?" a voice I'd wanted to hear for months countered before her melodic laughter rang through the phone. I blushed at Sasha's words and giggled when she said, "I miss you, Skylah. It's a pain in the ass being on tour in Japan without you here to entertain me."

"I miss you too, Sasha. I can't bear to do any work with you gone," I told her over the phone and my laptop was forgotten. I shut it and headed into the kitchen gripping the coffee, asking her, "What're you up to, babe? Are you trying to get to sleep in the hotel?"

Sasha sighed on the other end of the phone and replied, "I'm in my hotel room trying to watch television, but missing my baby. That and I couldn't try to sleep without talking to you and seeing how much my baby doll missed me." My heart skipped a beat and Sasha asked, "Do you think about me when you're alone, my love?"

I nodded even though she couldn't see me and replied, "Of course I do, baby. I always miss you when you're on tour and I can't go with you. It drives me crazy when I can't see you." I lay my head on the pillow in our joint bedroom and tried to contain my urge to touch myself to the thought of her voice. I caressed my body and asked, "D-Do you think of me when you're away, Sasha?"

A sharp intake of breath sounded on the other end and clothes were shucked off; Sasha was stripping her clothes for me! What time was it over there and why did I have to wonder about it when I knew it was true? I waited for her to speak, but I didn't hear anything for the longest time. After a few silent minutes of nothing, Sasha answered, "You know I do, Skylah. I miss you and I cuddling and talking about nothing and everything after I get back from a workout. I miss us cooking together and watching trashy television. And I miss your body on mine without clothes while we made love."

At the last thing Sasha said she missed, I sighed and let my hand trail lower down my body to where I wanted Sasha most. My fingers went into my black yoga pants and my bundle of nerves waited for me to rub it. I slowly started rubbing it and gently panted, "Fuck, Sasha. I miss when you talk dirty to me, baby."

"Yeah? You like when I talk dirty to you, babygirl?" she asked me and my fingers started rubbing faster than it was already going. Sasha chuckled at me over the phone and breathed, "God, baby, the things I'd do to your gorgeous body when I see it again. I'd first strip your clothes off and kiss every inch of skin I find. I love when you're writhing underneath me wanting more."

"Damn, baby! Keep doing that and I'll cum sooner than I wanted to!" I moaned and moved my fingers faster than I already was. I didn't know what else Sasha said, but I knew I had to move my fingers faster and harder, putting my phone on speaker so I could use both hands to pleasure myself. This woman was going to be the absolute death of me, and I loved it. I gripped my right nipple between two fingers and whined, "Fucking shit! I-I think you're gonna make me cum, Sasha!"

"Come on, baby. Cum with me! I'm close too!" Sasha moaned with me and in two seconds-probably twenty, now I think about it-my orgasm crashed upon me like a massive tidal wave that flowed off of the Pacific Ocean. Sasha was breathing rather heavily and then said, "God, I love you, Skylah. I can't wait to be home."

I picked my cell off of the nightstand near me, took it off speaker phone, and said into it, "I love you too, Sasha Banks. When you come home, we'll cuddle and not wear clothes unless we have to." I heard her giggle and I knew that it would happen the nanosecond she got off the plane if she had the chance to. We both said our goodbyes and I tried to buck up the courage to head back to my laptop to get started with work. True, I had no clue when Sasha was coming back soon, but I knew one thing. I couldn't get used to her being gone this long again and I'd make sure to show her just how much I loved her when she got back from Japan for however long her off-time was.