all hell breaks loose

Carlos shoots down the smoke bombs Evie and mall made giving them a advantage start as they fight off different pirates Mal kicks one pirate over the rail as they plash into the water that is eaten by one of the sharks as Selena eyes glow as the veins slither under her eyes as she bares her fangs before running before taking off through the sky as she looks around as her crew fights the vk she sees been before flying over dropping in front of him "and were the hell do think your going beasty" she snarls as he gulps slowly backing up.

"oh yall are fucked darlings" midnight says with a dark smirk licking her fangs as Klaus looks away with a blush she still had an effect on him as he silently grumbles to him self.

 Evie fights off a few off her self as loonie runs at a pirate fighting like the warrior just like Mulan did as Mal fights off some as well as Jay was fighting a few pirates while Ben stares at Selena with fear as she slowly stalks towards him as her shadow blocks his other exist with a glare as Selena pulls out her black handle sword as she holds it threatening at the king.

"you think yall can make a full out of me i will rip you and your little friends to shreds!" she roars swinging her sword cutting his arm as he dives out the way as he blocks her next swing with his own sword as he was backed up into a corner.

"she's diffidently got the mikealson temper" Rebekah says with a raised eyebrow.

Mal and uma face off in a sword fight with glares Mal dodge a slice at her as Carlos fights off another pirate Harry hops over a rail as he grins seeing Jay glaring at him as harry takes off his hat "hello Jay well well well you lot have angered my mate and our queen prepare to die a painful death"he says before they fight with swords as harry swirls around swinging his sword as Gil yells swinging over by a rope as he drops onto the platform making Ben whirl around.

"Hey Ben"Gil says with a grin before screaming as Selena roars at him with her hybrid face making him run before she gets into a fight of swords with Ben who was trying to stay alive while thinking of a plan uma yells swinging at Mal who grabs her wrist throwing her forward as uma whirls around as they continue to fight.

"yeah he had that coming we pan's don't like it when another try's to still are fights" midnight says leand back in her chair with a smirk.

Evie grunts pushing a pirate back before stomping on there foot harshly making them yell in pain as she chuckles pushing them over as everyone was fighting different opponents as uma continues to swing at Mal as she kneels swinging as Mal pushed her sword against uma's "hey you miss me"she asked mockingly before they push away from each other.

"no but you and your little gang are doomed" uma says with a smirks at the sight over the purple bitches shoulder before Mal turns with wide eyes as Selena was attacking Ben before she and uma get into another sword fight.

"what is that you want most in this world that you would go through all this" ben says panting before choking as she pulls him into a choke hold as she broke his wrist as he screams in pain as she leans her mouth to his ear.

"we want to know two i mean she shows so much anger and hate towards him and the vk group" Elena says even tho she hates the mikaelson it seems Selena is doing all this that is extremely important to her.

"they are so many innocent children who are more deserving of freedom then those bastard you brought them over but forgot about the rest i wont stop until they get the life they deserve" she hisses before harshly sinking her fangs into his neck as he screams in agony.

"i understand i mean basically they are trapped in a barrier around isle like a prison where it seems some kids of Disney villains are more abused then the others" Bonnie says putting some of the puzzle pieces together.