🔥 📛 👩‍🚒 🚒 8

"There's someone stalking you dick.." Swan turned his whole body Wetty's direction. Dick looked behind his large muscly shoulder to see Wetty behind a wall, her eyes wide and staring at Dick....

Dick sauntered over to Wetty, his large muscly shoulders swaying back and forth with each step.

"Wetty, do you need something? Perchance, you need another story about myself? How about I tell you my exact workout routine as to how I achieved such glorious and large muscly shoulders!!"
Dick flexed, showing off his defined muscles and kissed his forearms.

"W-w-wow! Mind if I.. erm.. mind if I-I touch them?" Wetty immediately said, and before Dick could get an answer, she was feeling his muscles, tracing around the skin of his arms. Before she could move on to the shoulders, Swan slapped her hand off of Dick.

"He didn't give you permission yet. What the fuck are you doing?" Swan grabbed Wetty by her large hoops, and began to swing her around in circles violently.

Wetty's saliva spilled every where from the motion, spit pouring out of her mouth as she spun around. Eventually, snot began to come out of her nose.

As if Wetty's own snot summoned her best friend, Snot came over to the scene, to see Wetty being tossed around by a giant man who was yelling in her face.

"I'm gonna light you on fire dere bai and see how you like it" Swan got angrier by the second, pulling out a lighter. Wetty threw up all over Swan, leaving no contents left in her stomach.

Dick made his way over to Swan, trying to pry his hands off of Wettys hoops. "Get yer hands off of my woman, Swan! What're you doing? I had only just met this chick today man, and she's a great catch. Let her go......" Dick nearly lost his marbles over this, and nearly released the beast hidden inside.

Snot stormed over, and attempted to push the large man off of her friend. But, it was useless, as Wetty's hoops were far too large and fit inside Swans' hands and wouldn't budge.

Swan poured gasoline all over Wetty and Snot, threw Wetty, and ran. Snot knew what she had to do.

"Wetty, I'm doing it (are you..?) for you. Thank me later, I guess..." Snot grabbed Wetty by a large hoop, and chucked her across the room.

Wetty was extremely mad and confused, so as soon as she hit the ground, she ran back over to Snot. She immediately regretted doing so.

Snot was on fire. She was burning alive. Swan had thrown the lighter at Snot, just as she threw Wetty away by the hoops. Wetty watched her best friend burn, the smell of her skin filling up the room.

Snot's charred and black hand reached out for Wetty, and Wetty didn't move an inch. Snot flipped wetty off before her arm slowly started to fall, and snot poured out of her holes. "What in tarnation..."