In a crowd I would only see you.

Authers note- Hellooo, this is my first story so bear with me, the song that plays for the music part for this chapter is called 'I don't care- Our last night' I recommend playing this song while they sing and fill free to pause to the song if needed.

Wednesday and her band called 'Bad decisions' where at a club backstage getting ready to perform on stage, her bandmates, Yoko who was on drums, Divina who played bass, and Bianca who played backup guitar, while Wednesday herself was the lead guitarist. Wednesday was checking with the stage crew to make sure the lights where ready, while everyone else was getting their instruments ready for the show and making sure the mics where working and everything sounded good.

Wednesday walked over to her guitar stand and picked up her guitar to check on the tunning than walked over to her mic stand, next to her followed Bianca and Divian getting their instruments and walking over to their mics also. Behind them Yoko sat down at her drums and waited for Wednesday mark to start the song. everyone was ready so Wednesday looked at Yoko and gave her a nod to start the song. The lights dimmed to a soft purple color and aimed at Yoko and Wednesday as they started the song.

I'm at a party I don't want to be at

Wednesday started singing while Divina and Bianca joined her, playing their instruments along with the two.

And I don't ever wear a suit and tie, yeah~

Wondering' if I could sneak out the back

Nobody's ever looking' me in my eyes

Can you take my hand?

Finish my drink, say "Shall we dance?" hell, yeah~

You know I love ya, did I ever tell ya?

You make it better like that

Wednesday stopped singing and Bianca took her place for now since they don't have a main vocalist at the moment. Wednesday looked into the crowd seeing different people dancing or singing along while they played, some even drunk.

Don't think I fit in at this party

Everyone's got so much to say, yeah~

I always feel like I'm nobody

Who wants to fit in anyway

As Bianca finished her part Wednesday continued singing hers

Cause I don't care when I'm with my baby, yeah~

All the bad things disappear

And you're making me feel like maybe I am somebody

I can deal with the bad night

When I'm with my baby, yeah~

Cause I don't care as long as you just hold me near

You can take me anywhere

And you're making feel like I'm loved by somebody

I can deal with the bad nights

When I'm with my baby yeah~

Bianca Joined Wednesday as the next part of the song came on

We at a party we don't wanna be at

Tryna talk, but we can't hear ourselves