Chapter 2: Crescents

"You're late

"You're late."

It was chilly and the cold metal of the abandoned garage didn't make it any better. Some crates were left inside making it a great place to hang out. And a great place for Crescent meetings.

"Was caught up in a brawl in town," Kasumi mutters, taking her seat beside her two officers. She was now changed into her casual clothes paired with her leather jacket.

Shiori Tatsuma | First Officer of Sone Branch
"A brawl? What happened?"

"Some Furin kid was taking on a whole squad by himself while protecting Kotoha. That's why I sent an alert." Kasumi crosses her arms.

Akemi Abe | Second Officer of Sone Branch
"Did you rough up some of them?" She asks curiously.

"Didn't get the chance to..." Kasumi notices the gaze of the commander who has only said two words when she got there. And it was to only chastise her for not being on time. "Stop being such a worrywart, I didn't do anything to give away I was a Crescent."

Jurina Doi | Commander of The Crescents
"... that's an issue I'm going to address." She stands, walking up so she's in the middle of her pack.

It's only at times like these where the crescents are gathered in one place. All three branch leaders and their two supporting officers beside them. The group was smaller than most gangs but that's what made them all the more dangerous. Only the most violent and ruthless could be part of this team.

Noa Jin | Captain of The Jin Branch
"Did someone find out our identities?" She chewed her nails in anxiousness.

"No." Jurina tucks a lock of ice-blue hair behind her ear.

Tsukiko Katayama | First Officer of the Jin Branch
"Is it another assignment?"

"Not exactly," Jurina says.

"Is it those cowards we beat up last weekend? I told you she saw under your mask Rin!" Kasumi laughed.

Rin Adachi | Captain of The Adachi Branch
"Fuck off no she didn't." She flipped her off.

The entirety of Sone branch flipped her off back.

"I called this meeting to confess something." Jurina's voice calls for everyone's silence.

She looks around her crew, a sigh leaving her lips.

"I met with Bofurin's boss."

Emica Hada | Second Officer of Adachi Branch
"By yourself?! Why?!"