13. Punishment

Happy reading my pretty souls 🦋

___________________________________________________

Tu agar samne ho kaise
Main khud ko rakh pao hosh~ mein

Darta hai dil khata yeh kar baithe na
Mohabaat ke josh mein

____________________________________________________

Manik and Nandani were sitting together and praying during the puja

Aman and Kriti were watching the puja being performed from a distance and were admiring both.

"Both of them look so cute together?" Aman asks Kriti

Kriti nodded with a smile and said "Indeed they both are my ideal couple."

"How is Akash now??" I ask Aman Kriti

As soon as she hears Akash's name, Kriti snaps her head towards Aman. and her eyes are widened.

"What?" Aman asked with a shrugged shoulder.

"Should I tell you the truth? I don't know how he is. I haven't spoken to him since I returned home."

"As far as I have gathered from my sources, he is not well , though."

"what do you mean by that he is not okay?" She asked concern evident in her voice.

"It seems he loves you very much" Aman did not complete his sentence.

Kriti looks down and tears come in her eyes. "I was afraid that my family might do something to him, this was the only reason I did not contact him."

Aman nodded his head" I understood your misery, but it is not his fault either, you should talk to him."

She nodded her head in approval and said "Thank you for making me understand "

Aman just shrugged his shoulder, "You are Nandini's sister, now you are mine sister too."

Kriti's eyes filled with overwhelm emotions and she smiled a little and nodded her head in approval.

"And you understood it in just one sentence. I tried so hard to explain it to my brother, but he was not ready to understand. When Nandini was leaving Mumbai,then he understood my lecture."

Both of them started laughing

That's when Nandini and Manik call both of them and they all sit together and pray so that there is peace and happiness in their lives.

.
.
.