15. Satisfaction

Happy reading my pretty souls 🦋.

________________________________________________________

Tu Meri Manzil Hai
Tere Kadmon Pe Bas
Rukne Laga Hoon, Haan
Tujhko Jo Paaya

_________________________________________________________

"I want both of them to die with so much brutality , that no one can think" A lady in her 40s' said with a evil smile .

"I also want the same, but I don't know how both of them always get  saved" A man in his 50s' said with a dark face .

"Let's prepare for their destruction. "Both of them said this at the same time.

 "Both of them said this at the same time

Tick tock !

Tick tock!

Tick tock!

"Ahh" the man chained up infront of me screamed in agony .

Which only give me a satisfaction feel .

"P... please let me go . I swear I didn't do anything wrong "

"Did I asked you to speak?" I said to him .

He fell silent.

Dead silent .

Fear was evident in his eyes .

There must be the same fear in his eyes.

But these people did not listen to him.

Then why should I??

I'm not a sanit person

I know what you all are thinking. who am I talking about? Right?? ,

I am talking about my brother. My protector, my savior, and my only family.

I know I've changed a lot in these 6 months, but it's not like I'm feeling guilty.

If I have to become a villain to get justice for my brother then I am ready to do that too.

Yes, I'm the one who killed that person who tried to do such a bad thing to my brother.

Currently I am associated with an organisation in which people are taken out of human trafficking or child trafficking.

I feel very proud when I save a victim. But I could not save my brother. He never let me know what he had suffered.

He never let me know that he doesn't like anyone touching a stranger. But I am very happy that Nandini is with him.

He needs to come out from his shell and I'm actually very glad he is doing, with the help of Nandini.

And about Nandani she is the sunshine in our lives. If she is there then everything impossible becomes possible.