Chapter-15

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote and comment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sarfaraz's pov

I braided her hair in a perfect way.

Because why not? I am her husband, I should know atleast this much.

After getting ready we both departed for the royal hall, where the event is going to take place. It's going to be hard for my Noor but she has to come across people who are related to this nation or else they will never know about her existence. And I don't want that. They should know who their empress is. By that only Noor is going have that power. Power that belongs to her.

But I will not let anything hurt her. If someone is so eager to hurt her, they have to face me first. And I don't think any goddamn person got this much guts. It doesn't matters how good I am but when it comes to my loved once I am the worst person of this whole universe and I am perfectly fine with it.

Just one word against her that hurts her or brings tears to her eyes. I am going to destroy that person in the best worse way.

I  pray to Allah to make it little easy for her. I know many people are going to dislike her. But it does not matter.

She came near me, being all ready. She is wearing a white colour heavy dress and it is  long multi layered. It's sleeves have embroidery in it.

She is looking so beautiful in it.

I forwarded my hands towards her. She looked at me and hold them.

We walked out of our room and went to hall.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shehnaaz's pov

I never thought that I will comfort her. She was so strong that she never  needed it only. But it's fine, it doesn't matters. If she needs to cry it's always going to be on my shoulder or in my arms.

I made sure that everything goes well in the fest. It will be the first time, bhabhijaan is going to face that much crowd. By one survey I have come to know that the population of Arab Nation  is more than Persia. This is the main factor that is actually turning me tense.

I am all ready for the fest. I just need to put perfume.

Itar-e-chaand.

This is the most famous perfume of the whole nation. There are only thirteen bottles of it. And I have eight of them. Its fragrance is soft yet hard. It feels so warm and good.

After putting perfume. I took my sword and went out of my room. I am directly in the area where the fest is going to take place. At a little distance, in the middle, there was she. Samaira.

She was instructing her dance partners. They are   basically her student. Whenever it comes to dance. She wants everything in a perfect way. No mistakes are ever seen in her performance or any performance, which was under her monitor.

After telling everyone their steps and almost scaring them. She finally looked around. As I was already looking towards her. Our eyes met. Though it was at a distance yet I could feel her eyes sparkling. This always happens, whenever she dances. I get to know more about her.

Unlike the fact that I don't like her. Yes I don't. But their is some magnet pull between us that pull us together whether we want it or not.

She looked at me and suddenly looked away. As if trying her best to not look at me. Maybe because she is feeling awkward after she hugged me.
I don't have any problem for her hugging me. But her, taking her eyes off me is.