46

46 | " ᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. "
-----------------------------------------------

|| ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ||

The wind rustled, the windows of the room rattled against it frames. The violent winds roared in the sky , clouds hazy and murky skies drowned the night in its embrace . the trees moved back and forth expressing the language of the growling winds. The night was anything but tranquil and so was she.

The ferocious hurricane swayed the curtains of the room, accompanied by thunderstorm and lightning...similar to the storm of the emotion she felt in her heart. It felt suffocating, coinciding with the throbbing pain in her chest.

She didn't want this. Her tear-stricken face quite evidently revealed the devastated state she was in.

Her only inability was that she could not voice it out. So she sobbed, sobbed uncontrollably. At that moment, she shook her head multiple times and with trembling hands, she tried to stop him, stop his fingers from torturing her but all in vain.

All she could do was think of herself while she silently prayed for a peaceful night but also unaware of the demons that were haunting him too, depriving him of his peace

Until he found her.

But today those same demons urged him to cross all the boundaries of insanity .

Her being in his demonstrate clutches, sitting with her back sticking to the harsh wall, ass over the wooden counter, stuck between him and wall is something so arousal and so seductive.

He wasn't himself . He wouldn't even think of hurting her and he knew that all too well.

Then what made him act irrationally now??

Demons, his demons.

They were devils, heartless monsters, the same people who burned his family to death and made sure that he ended up being like one of their sort too
.
" Sweetheart, look at me... I want you to look at me while I give you pleasure! "

Jungkook rasped thrusting his another dry finger inside her tight hole with great force, sweat beads broke down from his forehead feeling her tight clench around his thick fingers, she wasn't experienced it was clear.

Iseul's eyes instantly matched his, her moistened eyes against his voluptuous blues.
Her throat tightens when his fingers inside her tightness wriggles, she instantly grops his shoulders, his dry finger inside her burning womanhood wriggled again, her lips quivers.

" Have you ever masturbated yourself, My iseul-ahh.. "

He continuously rubbed her with one hand, molesting her mounds with other without absolutely no signs of mercy.
" Answer me, iseul. ", His vocals grew colder & dominant, while his fingers inside her kept wriggling, digging & exploring her deeper inside.

Iseul's eyes free new set of tears hearing his tough vocals over her, she instantly roams her head left & right.

Fuck!
Thats why she is still freaking tight!

Her terrified eyes were looking more alluring & tempting with each passing minutes.

Jungkook advances his finger back, he slowly pull out his thick finger with gentle force, as her wet womanhood had swallow his finger very well.

His lips twitches up with satisfaction as his eyes are lingering over his thick finger which is shuffles and tied with her c*ms, while her hole was drenched  and legs were shivering because of pain.

Take off your clothes.
Everything on floor!
Right Now!

He rasped out placing his thick finger inside his mouth, swirling his tongue over her cream, with his gaze stiff over her tearing one.

His orbs rolls down when her c*m met his tastebuds, she was indeed delicious to his tongue.

Fuck, sweetheart- what the fuck you are! ”, He growls softly out of immense pleasure of having her cums on his tongues.

Iseul’s eyes squeezed with disgust, how he could taste such-such things?

Iseul's hands trembles when his fingers hold up her chin lifting her face gently.

This little cunt of yours belongs to me, iseul. Its mine to make it bleed!

He spoke bringing her face closer to his mouth, his warm breathes caresses her face making her form smaller because of the intimacy between them.

Iseul was breathless, shivering with extreme terror, his words- in terrifying and dominant cords didn't helped her.

His wild blues staring at her brown terror, growls nothing but horrific desires to ruin her.

Get on your knees and open my belt like good girl. ”, He said staring at her eyes with nothing but thirst.

Iseul's heart drops down into the pit of stomach, her breathes rapidly increases, her frame in his arms struggles.

Jungkook's lips twitches into a smirk, she assumes that her struggles & tears could save her from his & from his evil.

He had swore to take her tonight, by hook and crook, and tonight he gonna play his one of most demonic game which will cast her into his charm.

I love you.. Iseul.. Dont run from me love. ”

The clouds roars loudly signifying that soon stormy rain will take over the dark city.

Iseul's lips quivers & her anxious body jumping & yelping in his arms calms down.
Iseul’s breathes changes the rhythm, he loves her?

Jungkook tattooed inked arms wraps around her waist, he softly stuffs her small frame into his chest, mumbling, “ Don't hide from me.. Accept me iseul... I will die if you kept hiding from me...

Her closed eyes & uneven breathes, he could feel all of her, her lashes shivering near his chest he can feel it.

Iseul's head moves into firm oscillate, telling him she can't accept him, how she could do that, he was married.

Feeling her movements near his chest, his eyes advances down at her frame, his blue eyes burns with unknown sparks of inhumane desires, desires to take her all & raw, desire to commit that sin, desire to paint her empty canvas with his seeds & hickies.

Her frame was attached to his chest for comfort flinches hard, when a ether sparks a harsh & ear piercing lights.

With her sudden flinch, his grasp too tightens.

His eyes sparks gazing at her frame down, how her eyes were closed, hands close to her breast, she is curled into stuff ball finding solace in his chaotic shadows.

I want taste for once... Iseul.

I want to touch you, mark you & love you. ”

Iseul's serene orbs quivers hearing his vocals, he has gone mad!
He is surely going to hurt her tonight.

I am not going to hurt you iseul. I just want to feel you.. Raw.

Her eyes instantly lost its sense and fall into the slumber, she was exhausted.

His heart drops down into the pit, when her body lost its sense in his arms, with a small sighs, he pick her up into his arms and head towards the bed.

-------------------------