...

PLEASE READ FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CONFUSION!!!

Okay it has come to my attention that some of you are confused about the female characters race. So here I go.

Athena has an Italian dad and black mom. She is mixed. Her blue eyes come from here dad and it can happen for her to inherit those eyes. I know that makes her mixed but it's easier to pronounce her as a black women.

I myself am mixed with a white mom and black dad but consider myself black.

I am raised by a white family so I don't have any proper black hair techniques. And let alone I don't have many people of color in my town.

I was trying to hold this off and just let you guys go about reading and figure it out yourselves but all the comments I'm seeing are "so she's not black?" Or "wait does she have blue or brown eyes?" But clearly some can't look at The character aesthetics or just read carefully. I appreciate people when the tell me I accidentally wrote her eyes as green or my simple mistakes.

If any of you have a problem with the way the character it described just imagine her as someone else and stop complaining about it in the comments. She has BLUE eyes. Not brown not green and not purple. BLUE.

I hope this clears some confusion that I have caused by mistake as I new writer.
Don't expect me to be perfect when I don't know what I'm doing half the time.

Thank you for reading this and continue the book, hopefully without having to question the mc race. 😊

I am working on chapter 34 atm but with my job it's not easy to find time.

Love ya munchies