*part-13*

At first take my Namaste /salam/Hello(Greetings)_😊
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After completing their lunch.

"Ayu do you have more work to do?"

"Actually yess.........i have a surgery after 1 hour......by the way why are you asking?"

"Actually  these day were too hektick for us that's why we are thinking that we will go for shopping and a day out with eachother and spent time.....that's why we are asking"

"I am not free today......but tomorrow i will be free.......i dont have any appointment or surgery tomorrow"

"Ok then tomorrow after breakfast we will first go for shooping then lunch then long drive etc"

"Ok deal"

"Ok ayu do your work......we have to leave now....mummy ji must be waiting for us......bye"

"Bye bye"

They left.

At evening.
At Raisinghania mansion.

Everyone including two bahus they are having their tea time and little chit chat when they saw that Veer and vyom were coming from outside,they are talking about something.

"Aree veer,vyom tum dono ek sath?"(Veer,vyom you two together?)

They sitted on sofa infront of Hayat and Arzu's sofa and they once looked at the girls.

"Haan ma vyom ko kuch kaam tha to woh mere office aya tha isiliye hum ek sath aagaye......waise bhai abhi tak aye nhi?"(yess mummy vyom had a work so he came to my office then we came back home togher by the way vansh bhai hasnt returned yet?)

"Nhi abhi tak nhi aya"(no hasnt returned)

"I called him a while ago...he told me that he will come back soon so dont worry mummy........by the way bhabi is not here where is she?" said veer.

"Haan beta Hayat, Arzu......bahut deer hoon gayi where is she....call her beta"

"Actually mummy ji today she is so busy....i tryed to call her 1 hours ago but she didnt answer may be she is busy till now"said Hayat

"May be........but beta keep calling her and asking her if she is ok or not"

"Ok mummy ji.....by the way mummy....we want your permission for tomorrow actually........"Said Arzu while looking at her husband.

"Jii bolo beta"

"Actually hum soch rahe the ki kal Main Hayat And Aayat bahar jaye shopping aur lunch ke liye actually bahut din hoon gaye hum tino ek sath kahi nhi gaye hain isliye agar app permission doo to"
(Actually we are thinking that tomorrow ke and Hayat and Aayat will go for shopping and lunch actually it is quite long since we didnt go togher if you give permission)

"Are beta permission ki kya jarurat hain......apki jo marji hoon woh ap kar sakte hoob waisa koi rook took nhi hain"
(Child there is no need for permission.......do whatever you want...there is no barrier)said Abeer Raisinghania.

"Thnx papa ji"said Hayat and Arzu.

"Maa main upar jaa raha hoon"said veer.
He get up from couch and went upstairs.With that Vyom also get up with out saying anything ,he about to go but stop and come infront of Hayat that make Hayat a flinch.

"Make a black coffee with out sugar for me and come in the room.....is that clear?"

Hayat nodded.

"Words hayat words"seemed like yelling.

"Ye-ye-ss"she hardly utter the word.

"Vyom....what is this why are you yelling at her.....speak sweetly"said Abeer.

Vyom fist his hand and turned towards his father.

"Mr Abeer Raisinghania dont interfere in my life.....She is my wife so i can do whatever with her"then left from there.

Hayat And Arzu were full in shock they just open their mouth out of amusement.

Abeer Just Shake his head in grief and left from there and also malini left from there.

Hayat and Arzy just looking at each others face.

Hayat get up and went to kitchen then make coffee and went towards her room.

In that time Arzu went to her room.

At Arzu and veer's room,

Arzu opened the door and come inside where she saw that her husband was wiping his hair with towel looking like he just came out after taking shower.He wear a Nevy blue tshirt with black trouser.He is looking damn hot.She cleared her throat to gain his attention.And he look at her,she lock the door and come near of him.

"Do you want something?"

"Why...... did i ask you to bring?"with emotionless reaction and throw the towal on bed and pick up his phone and sit on the couch.

"Fucking bitch (in mind)"after cursing him,she grab the towel.

"No i was thinking that you need a black coffee"

He throw his phone of couch and get up and put his both hand in his pocket and stand infront of her.

"If i am correct then you are a neurosurgeon ryt?"

*Nodded*

"I always prefer words"

She rolls her eyes thinking that Every brother is just same old pig.

"Tum behno ka kya adat hain eyes rolls karna or what?"(is this the habit of you three sister doing eyes rolls or what)

She just ignored him and went to balcony to swing the towel.

"How dare she....she ignored me....wait and watch mrs Arzu Veer Raisinghania just wait"
He grab his phone and went downstairs.

At Vyom And Hayat's room,

*knock knock*

"Come in"said Vyom.

Hayat come inside with tray on her hand,she come and stand infront of sofa where vyom was scrolling his phone,even he didnt changed and freshen up till now.

"Why are you standing infront of me like a statue?"while keep looking at phone.

"N-n-o.........not like that"while place the tray on the tea table infront of him.

"Here your black coffee without sugar"while forwarded caffee towards Him.

He Place his phone on side and look at glanc at her and hold the cup then she was about to go outside.

"Stop there.......dont you dare to move on step or else consequense will not be favourable for you Mrs Hayat Vyom Raisinghania."

She stop on her place,her back facing him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-what you guys think that why did Vyom stop Hayat?
-did there will be any relation b/w three couple?
-Is aayat really busy or not?
-will Aayat and vash except their Marriage?
-what will Veer do to Arzu for ignoring him?

Share your feeling in the cmmnt and try to give answer of above question.
Thanks for reading.
Hope you like todays part.
Please vote🙏