*part-23*

At first take my Salam/Hello/Namaste (Greetings)_😊
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As we know before that The girls and Boys were in same Restaurant.

Boys,

"Hume khud bulakar abhi tak Aayaa nhi"(He called us And now he is not here yet)
"Hellooooo Raisinghanias"said a person who was standing behind the table of them,With a smirk on his face and a dark aura looking like he has so many secrets inside him.

"Saitan ka naam liya aur saitan Hajir"Whisper Vyom To veer and Vansh.

That man come and Sit on chair that remain vacant.

"Can we start now?"said vansh in rude tone.

On the other side,

"Look Aayat "while pointing towards the glass,There were So many gurds and in that table there were sitting 4 persons with all black but their backs were facing the girls that's why They can't see their face.

"Maybe there are some VIPs"Said Aayat while eating.

"Huuuum"Said both.

Then They again focus on their Food.

On the other hand,

"Interesting very Interneting"said Vansh while smirking.

"That's mean you wants to Joint our business"said Veer.

"And what make you think that We will agree to joint you on our business."while smirk.

"You have to Singhanias bcoz you don't have any other choice bcoz I know your whole Information"While smirking.

"Don't you fuck dare to try us"Said Vansh angrily while Tapping his both hand on table with a force.

"Tchhh-tchhhh.....so helpless Raisinghanias"While goining without saying anything.

"RaiSinghanias.....I heard that You guys have very beautiful wives"Wink at them and Left the Restaurant.

On the other hand,
"So guys now I have something important thing to say"said wiping her hand with tissue.

"What"asked both with big doe eyes.

"I want divorce"Declared Aayat.

Ary and Hayu both choke their food,so Aayat pass them water.

"If you divorce vansh Bhai then what will become of us?"Asked Hayat After gulping water.

"Who tell you that I will leave you 2 alone with that maniacs"

"What do you mean Ayu"Asked Arzu With questionable look.

"I mean that we 3 will divorce them"

"What"Said Arzu.

"Ayu I think There is made a corner for veer bhai in Aru's heart after that night"Teasing her.

"Shut up"Slap on her head.

"And do you think that they will leave us?"Asked Arzu.

"And who tell you that we will asked them!"

"Wh-at d-o yo-u me-an "

"We will not asked them just sign and leave the house..........they will never gonna know that where we will thats it......its so simple"

"But I don't think that this gonna be work"Said Aru.

"Me too"Said Hayu also.

"Why are you guys  so afraid of them....?"

"We are not afraid of them....but what about our parents wish?"

"If they were here today and saw our condition with them then they also wants us to free with them"

"That's true"

"So when will you think to execute this plan"

"Maybe this Week"

"What it's too Fast Ayu......Don't you think that we need time bcoz of paper works"

"No I already Inform lawyer,Mr Gupta ,and he said that he will hand over 3 divorce papers to me tomorrow......and if we want then we can divorce them tomorrow but looking like it's too fast that's why not tomorrow but one day in this week"

"Ok as you wish.....Actually I am tired of this life with him.....I also wants to be free"Said Hayat.
But Arzu remain Silent and thinking something so deeply.

"What do you think so deeply Aru"Asked Aayat while placing her hand on her hand.

"Thinking that are we doing right?"

"Obviously right.........Apne Haq ke liya larna buri baat nhi hain(Fighting for our right is not a bad thing)"

"But I don't think that they will spare us that much soon"

"Woh baad main dekha jayeha pehle Divorce papers to sign kare aur uss Zahannum sein to bahar nikle(That can be seen later, first sign the divorce papers and get out of that hell.)

"Ysss"
Then They Again to start gossiping about Random things.

On the other hand,
Now 3 brothers are about to go but then they heard similar voice of laughing so they stop and looking here and there then sae that their wives are enjoying with eacother and gossiping at the normal area so they went and stand infront of them like statue.

Girls,
We were laughing and Gossiping then heard noice of foot step and saw that 3 man came and stand infront of us when we look up,saw that our husbands are here and stading like statue....so we hurryly get up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Enough for today.
Hope you like today's part.
Please vote🙏
Wait till the next part.
See you in the very next part.
And last of all,Thank you so much for your love and Support.So this is for you all guys😘