fuck ups

"motoya, i fucked up." sakusa barges into his cousins room after he got back from work.

"why, you missed the due date of your math assignment again?? isn't your grade in math already super bad?" komori joked and took off his new chipotle hat.

"i'm serious, dude."

"okay, what?" he sat down on the bed and faced his cousin, who was leaning on his closet door.

"i think i accidentally friend zoned y/n."

"how do you accidentally friend zone someone." he put his words in air quotes.

"we were talking, just right after you left. it's stupid really, but she said she had never gone to chipotle," komori internally laughed at the giant smile on his face while talking about his little crush, "so she said i should take her, and i asked her if she meant on a date. she didn't respond, so i quickly told her as friends. what if she wanted to go on a date? what if i messed it up? what if she didn't want to be just friends? what if she-"

"kiyoomi, calm down. i'm sure it will be fine. just explain to her as a date. it's not like she's mad at you or anything."

"yea, but right after i said that she walked out." he mumbled, obviously upset.

"i promise it will be fine, just talk to her." komori put his hand on his shoulder to comfort him. 

"really?" he asked, desperately.

"yea, i know she really likes you, so don't let this small thing get between you guys, alright?"

"okay, thanks komori," he starts to walk towards the door to exit, "i mean it, so thanks i guess.