CHAP 2

"Of course, you lead the way." Said Yeji.

With that said, you led them out of the Airport quickly and into your car.

                       Ryujin's POV:

As soon as we got to Y/Ns car I saw the girls eyes wide open, and I immediately let out a chuckle because let's be logical here she's a freaking Baudelaire how did they not expect a luxurious car, and I bet on my life that the house she's taking us to right now is gonna be huge, I just know that.

Though, I noticed some things and it's that yeji hasn't been so energetic during the flight like always, and when she was texting someone whom I assumed was
Y/N she was smiling widely, like we might be rumored gfs but we're so close and I know her so well. I hope she's not having a thing for Y/N, oh and also she's starting at her with weird look as the latter is chatting with Yuna while putting our luggage at the cars trunk.

Anyway, I decided to get her out of her world because it's getting too obvious and Lia is noticing...

"Yeji-ah" She immediately turned my way as I signaled her to come sit besides me in the back seats.
"What's wrong Ryujin-ah?" Seriously? She's this oblivious about the situation?
"Unnie, you've been starting at Y/N since we met her inside the Airport." I said, side eying her.
"Anni-ji, I wasn't! You're just hallucinating now shut up." She said, Whisper shouting at me, I really wonder if my doubts are true because if they are I'll be teasing her until the day she dies HEHE.

                   Narrators POV:

As they got in the car, Lia got in the passenger seat beside Y/N, while Ryujing was in the middle back seat with Yeji to her right and Yuna who's sitting on Chaeryeongs lap to her left. Just like that the car was filled with silence only the sound of wind was heard amongst the space, And Y/N decided to initiate the conversation to get rid of the awkward silence.

"So girls, I bet yall feel exhausted after the flight huh?" She said, eyes focused on the road.
"Yeah, kinda tired but not too much tho." Said Yuna, as she chuckled a bit.
"Well, I assure you that you'll have the best naps of your lives, and you won't be roommates anymore because every single one of you has a room of her own back in my place." Said Y/N, turning to the other girls at the back and gave them a soft smile.
"Wait, seriously? How much rooms do you have in your house??" Said Chaeryeong, I little bit amazed.
"Well it's more of a mansion you can say, but you'll just have to wait and find out." Said Y/N, chuckling.

"Enough talking about us and your mansion, soo Y/N-shi are you perhaps taken?" Said Lia, with a teasing tone clearly trying to flirt with the latter.
Y/N was a little taken a back from the sudden question but still she turned to the girl to her right and smiled.
"I was, 1 month ago but not anymore."
"Hmm, do you mind telling me who's the lucky guy or girl maybe?" Said Lia, trying to figure if Y/N is into girls or no.
"It was a guy, I don't really want to talk about him but we're gonna be living together so you guys need to know after all." Said Y/N, earning a mumbled sorry from Lia but she nodded reassuring her that it's okay.

"Okay now I'm interested in the tea." Said Ryujin, making herself involved in the conversation that she has been listening too since the beginning.
"So the guy was named Benjamin, I met him while I was touring in France, Paris to be exact. We started chit-chating and we exchanged numbers then started talking, after I told him about my life and what I do he suddenly became so clingy and soft towards me so i figured he liked me back because I liked him since first time. We dated for 3 years and some time but I then found him out with a woman, holding her hand and stuff and when I confronted him about it i found out he's already engaged and he only used me for the money, and that's it I guess." Said Y/N, earning shocked faces every now and then.