I.𝗜𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽

▎𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍.!  ▎
ONE━━ IGOT A HOT ROOM.

࿔・゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🥥🧸🧺

THE DAY BEGANG LIKE ANY OTHER DAY IN THE SHAY APARTMENT , with Spencer's latest art project sprawling across the living room floor. Carly bounced downstairs, her face lit with excitement. Today was her birthday, and she couldn't wait to see what her older brother had planned.

"Morning, Spencer!" Carly chirped, eyeing the various contraptions and sculptures. "What are you up to?"

Spencer glanced up, his eyes wide with the telltale signs of an all-night creative binge. "Morning, Carls! Just... putting the finishing touches on something special."

Carly raised an eyebrow, curiosity piqued. "Something special, huh? Does it involve fire or glitter?"

"Maybe both," Spencer admitted with a grin. "But mostly, it's a surprise. Just wait until tonight!"

Carly laughed, shaking her head. "Alright, but no explosions, okay?"

"Scout's honor," Spencer promised, crossing his fingers behind his back.

Meanwhile, across town, Freddie Benson was dealing with his own birthday-related stresses. He'd been working on a video montage for Carly, compiling clips from their web show and adding some special effects. Sam Puckett, his partner in iCarly and occasional tormentor, lounged on his bed, offering "helpful" suggestions.

"Make sure you add that clip where Carly falls off the chair during the smoothie explosion," Sam said, cackling at the memory.

Freddie rolled his eyes. "Yeah, because that's exactly what she wants to see on her birthday."

"Oh, come on, Fredward. It's hilarious," Sam insisted.

Freddie sighed, but a smile tugged at his lips. Despite her tough exterior, Sam had a soft spot for Carly, and he knew she just wanted to make the video memorable.

As the day progressed, Carly hung out with her friends, excitedly discussing her plans for the evening. Ashley Brown, the new kid in town, had quickly become an integral part of their group. With her impeccable fashion sense, love for hip-hop, and killer karate moves, Ashley was a unique addition to the iCarly family.

"So, Carly, any idea what Spencer's planning?" Ashley asked, adjusting her oversized hoodie.

"Not a clue," Carly admitted. "But knowing Spencer, it's bound to be... interesting."

"Interesting like the time he tried to build a robot dog and it ended up chasing Mrs. Benson for three blocks?" Freddie teased.

"Hey, that robot dog had potential," Carly defended with a laugh.