IV. 𝗜𝗚𝗢 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗖

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽

▎𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍.!  ▎
FOUR━━ IGO PUBLIC.

࿔・゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🥥🧸🧺

"HOW ABOUT A SEGMENT WHERE WE TRY OUT THE WEIRDEST SNACKS FROM AROUND THE WORLD " Ashley suggests, looking up from her phone with a smile.

Freddie frowns slightly, adjusting the camera's angle. "I don't know, Ash. I was thinking we could do something more tech-related. Like reviewing the latest gadgets."

Ashley raises an eyebrow, her smile fading a bit. "Freddie, not everything has to be about tech. We need to keep the content fun and diverse."

The room grows tense as Freddie and Ashley exchange looks, each stubbornly sticking to their idea. Carly and Sam exchange glances, sensing the brewing disagreement.

"Hey, why don't we ask Spencer for his opinion?" Carly suggests, trying to diffuse the tension. "He's always got crazy ideas."

The group agrees, and they head upstairs to find Spencer working on his latest sculpture—a towering creation made entirely out of old CDs.

"Hey, Spence!" Carly calls out. "We need your help with something."

Spencer looks up from his work, a grin spreading across his face. "Sure, what's up?"

Freddie and Ashley quickly explain their differing ideas for the next episode. Spencer listens intently, nodding as they each make their case.

"Hmm," Spencer muses, stroking his chin dramatically. "How about you combine both ideas? Do a segment on weird tech gadgets and then try some weird snacks. It’ll be the best of both worlds."

Freddie and Ashley exchange glances, realizing Spencer's idea is actually a great compromise. They both nod, smiling.

"That could work," Freddie admits, looking at Ashley. "Sorry for being so stubborn."

Ashley smiles back, touching his arm lightly. "Me too. I think it'll be fun."

Meanwhile, downstairs at Shay What, Harper and Millicent are engrossed in a new arcade game that just arrived. The flashing lights and catchy music draw them in like moths to a flame. They laugh and cheer as they play, quickly becoming obsessed.

"This game is awesome!" Harper exclaims, her eyes glued to the screen.

Millicent nods vigorously. "Totally poss-some!"

However, as they delve deeper into the game, they start to notice some strange glitches. The game suddenly freezes, causing them to lose all their progress. Frustrated, they decide to investigate and discover that the machine is rigged to make players lose more often than not.