chracter's introduction ✨

( Main lead )
[ Ankit singhaniya & Ishrat mirza]

Female lead

(Ishrat Mirza)
Age : 23
Height: 5.5 Inch
Eyes colour: black
Hair colour: brown

"She was a gentle soul, with a heart full of love and a smile that could light up a room

"She was a gentle soul, with a heart full of love and a smile that could light up a room. Her innocence and purity shone like a beacon, drawing people to her kind and compassionate nature. She believed in the power of love to transform lives, and her very presence seemed to embody the beauty and grace that love brings. Emotional and empathetic, she wore her heart on her sleeve, always ready to offer a listening ear and a comforting embrace. Her beauty was more than skin-deep, radiating from within like a warm glow, illuminating the world around her with the joy and beauty of love."

*************************

Saniya Mirza: The young and feisty sister of Ishrat, Saniya is a teenager with a fiery personality and a short fuse. Saniya struggles with anger issues, which she tries to manage, but her emotions often get the better of her. Despite her prickly demeanor, she has a soft spot for those she cares about and will fiercely defend them when needed.She is school student in 11th grade.

**************************

MD Ikram: A hardworking and dedicated family man, MD Ikram is a loving father to Ishrat and Saniya Mirza. He works tirelessly to provide for his family, ensuring their well-being and happiness. Despite his busy schedule, he always makes time for his daughters, offering guidance and support with a gentle and caring approach.

**************************

Shehnaaz Mirza: A loving homemaker and devoted mother to Ishrat and Saniya, Shehnaaz is a selfless and caring soul who prioritizes her family's happiness above all else. With a warm heart and a gentle touch, she creates a nurturing environment for her daughters to grow and thrive. Her unwavering love and dedication are the foundation of her family's strength and joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Male lead

(Ankit singhaniya)
Age: 27
Height : 5.7 inch
Eyes colour : blue
Hair colour: black

7 inchEyes colour : blue Hair colour: black