Episode 9 (bestfriend taked your virginity)

Im scrolling through my reels and see a video of my bf and the known hoe having
Sex. I was going to cry but I reminded myself that I'm a bad bitch and we don't cry over spilled milk.

When I confronted him he had the nerve to say "please I'm sorry it's just that yOu WoUlDnT LeT mE HiT.." like nigga I was thinking about letting you but shii since you want to go around hoe'in I get tf not.

But I stayed calm the whole time. "Ok you can leave I'm confused why you're still here.."
I said calmly while drinking my water from my cup. "Don't act like you don't care I know you still want me." He said.

"First of all I don't. And second of all you want me to cry over you? Tuh, you are a sorry piece of shit. I hope you trip and break all of your teeth. And you better hope that ERICA DOESNT HAVE AN STD.. because she's a known hoe. She fucked the whole basketball

team and football team and you still fucked her you sorry bitch. I'm not crying over a nigga who needed help paying a 60 fucking dollar light bill and I had to pay 50 because you only had $10..who tf you think I am. Get the fuck out bitch before I pistol whip yo ass .Get yo shit and leave!"

After 30 minutes he was done packing and left crying like a little bitch. I called my best friend and asked if I could come over to his house. "Cinco can I come over in about an hour or two?" I asked. "Yeah i can send you the Lo." "Ok thanks."

I took a shower and got dressed.

(I hope yall like it)________________________________________________________________________________I drove to his apartment complex and went to his house

________________________________________________________________________________
I drove to his apartment complex and went to his house. I ranted and cried and cried. He helped me by giving me advice and telling me that what I did was right.

"You a virgin?" He asked me. "Yeah" I said and he looked shocked. One thing led to another and he asked to take my vCard. "Of course you can"

"I always liked you from we were younger." He admitted. "Forreal?!I would have never known you have so much respect for me." Which is true.

"Are you ok with me starting?" I nodded. "Before I start what is the word for when you want a break?" He asked gently. "Uhm blue I guess.." I said.

He pulled dress up and pulled my thong down. "Shit.." he said. "What ? Is something wrong?" I asked concerned. "No you're just wet asf." He said chuckling.

His mouth went over my pussy and he started devouring me. He spelled his name on my clit causing me to jerk. I felt a knot in my stomach and I knew that I was about to have an orgasm so I held his head there as he licked inside me. "Mhm~" I moaned. "I'm gonna cum!~"

I came in his mouth and I was started to stand up. "Sit down Whatchu doing?" He asked sternly holding my arm to make sure I didn't run away. "Nothing" I said and sat down. He put a finger in me and my super soaker started talking. 😃

"Wet ass pussy" he added another finger and i became a moaning mess. "You like that?" He says while rubbing my clit."MHM!" I reply. He stops then take off his boxers. And a long dick with a thick girth appears.

"You're going to put that in me?" I start laughing not taking him seriously. "Yeah" he says stroking it. "How are you going to put even the tip in me?" I point at his dick. "Idk just try." He lays me down in missionary and spit on my clit as lube.

He sticks it in and I groan in pain. "Mm.." after 5 minutes of trying it finally gets in. (Not even half way in) We both moan at the feeling. My eyes start rolling to the back of my head and I start moaning. "I'm gonna cum!~" I say for the 4th time.

He grabs a vibrator. "Unt unt you not putting that on me. Did you use that on someone else?" I say backing up. "No girl!" He starts laughing. "Sterilize that shit idc." After 3 minutes he comes back and turns it on max.

I give him a look. "What? I wanna see if you can do something most girls can't." He says as if he knows something I don't. He puts it on my clit and I start shaking.

"Oh fuck!!" I tap the bed. "I have to pee!" I yelled. He held me down and kept fucking me while he had the vibrator on my clit.

I start squirting and swipes his hand left and right on my clit making a mess. "Mhm~mhmmmhhmm!~" I moan. "I knew I could make you squirt."

After squirting and cumming countless times he nutted 2 times. And when we look at the bed it looked like a big puddle on the bed.

Yall are lame asf for being ghost readers 🌚