𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

Sam Puckett has asked her twin for some advice after telling her sister about her situation. Melanie really didn't like how it ended for her sister but she will do anything to get her to have a new life instead of living with their mother who turns out to be horrible towards her younger sister instead of her when witnessing her abuses towards Sam but told her father whats going on between her mother and sister he was furious when he found out.

But anyway, after Sam explain her situation to her twin. Melanie was hoping for Freddie to come into his senses but its far too late she can't bare to see her younger sister heartbroken by two of her best friends falling in love causing her to be a third wheel. So this is what she told her younger sister.

It's a good thing that Melanie and Sam's father had learn Korean but also taught his daughters to speak in other languages in case if they are going to move out of the states for a new start. Mr. Puckett had manage to send money to his youngest daughter bank account that Melanie had told him about hopefully it can change Sam's ways instead of staying in Seattle.

Sam never uses her bank account until now since she is now moving to Seoul, Korea for a new life. Her father brought her an apartment only he can pay for the bills to the apartment she will be living at but also furnitures for her to purchase as well. Melanie let her sister use her luggage to move away.

Mr. Puckett arrived to his daughter's school in Seattle to retrieved her school files. As he told his daughter to collect her books and stuffs from her locker before leaving the school. Valerie took notice to this not sure if Freddie or Carly knew this but she will have to inform them this. "Gotta say its first time seeing Sam this early." Missy stated as Valerie nodded as an agreement.

"Sam, where are you going?" Missy asked. "I am moving to a different school all the way from Korea." That made her and Valerie in shock how come they didn't think of doing that instead of staying in Ridgeway High for a fresh start. Although Valerie perfer going to Hollywood Arts with Missy.

"Does Freddie and Carly know this?" Valerie asked but notice a hurt look in her eyes that really riled her and Missy up even though she doesn't like Sam but she is still human like her and Missy. What the hell did Freddie and Carly do to make Sam this hurt? But I do know about the break up between Freddie and Sam but turn out to be an on-off relationships not sure why Carly doesn't know this. I understand they wanted it to be a secret in the first place. But I am more curious on what Carly did to make her like this. She thought to herself. 

"No. I wasn't planning to inform them.. I needed a new start away from all of this." Sam told Valerie who nodded but also agreed to this statement it would be best if Sam moved on. "That's fine, I hope you get better soon.. Being heartbroken really sucks." Missy stated that made Valerie looked at her but the two already had a hunch that Sam still likes Freddie. Although they act like a married couple agruing alot here in school and outside. Valerie and Missy thought to themselves as they both sweatdrop. Valerie deeply cared for Sam but is in Team Seddie but she really didn't like Carly much. 

As for Missy she feels bad for being rude to Sam so she apologize to her in person without Carly or Freddie around but also tried to get to know Sam from her inner side that she has seen so far. She did found out that Sam was being abused by her own mother which shocked the most but pissed at Mrs. Puckett for hurting Sam. She really didn't like when adults abused their children like that. She only told Valerie about this what she found out about Sam.

"We might as well keep contact with Sam on TheSlap. If I remember correctly, Sam has an account on TheSlap and is friends with Tori Vega, Jade West, and Cat Valentine." Missy said to Valerie who nodded but also says, "I agree on that. So that way we can inform this to Freddie or Carly if they don't know what is going on." Valerie muttered not to loud.

As Sam left with her father for her departing to Korea. Her father send his daughter's student file to School of Performing Arts Seoul in Korea so that way she can focus on parts. "What career are you planning to becoming when staying in Korea, Samantha?" Her father asked.

"A Kpop Idol, A Fashion Designer, A Model, A Actress, and A Youtuber if that is possible to do multi-tasking." That really surprised her father but agreed to it as he inform the staffs from School of Performing Arts Seoul on what part that his daughter needed.

♥ * ♡ ∞: 。 .。 ♥ * ♡ ∞: 。 .。 ♥ * ♡ ∞: 。 .。 ♥ * ♡ ∞: 。 .。

In Korea, one of her father's old friend came to help her to get to her apartment that her father bought for her while the old friend does the other half for her until she finds a way to earn money and pay it for herself as well. He will also be dropping her off to her new school and also picking her up as well. As for his wife she is willing to help her with shopping new clothes and furnitures to her apartment as well.

In School of Performing Arts Seoul they heard rumors that there is a foreign student entering their school they wouldn't mind being friends with them. Her name is Lee Eun-Hye but her english name is Sam Puckett the entire school are a fan of iCarly but they seem to like Sam better than the part of the trios.