Broken Hope...

Professor Red Pov-

I quickly made my way back to My lab as I took a deep breath and Growled. Why did they Have to Come back? If it was Anyone else I would have been overjoyed but them? After all They Had done they just tried to push Themselves Back into my life?

Well maybe I'd give Red a Chance... He had changed a lot after Pheonix's Disappearance. He never got to Tell me what happened... I was Curious but at the same time angry that it was THEM that came back. Why couldn't Mom- er Rose Come back instead? She had to still be alive Right?

Right? She had Promised that she's Come back. She would come back. She never broke her Promises. She Had to come back. I started to shake as Tears fell Down my face. She Had Promised. She never broke a Promise Before. Who would have made her Brake her Promise?

I slid Down Onto the Ground and Let the Tears come. No one was going to visit me anytime soon so No one would be able to judge me for Crying. After A few Minutes I heard Mechanical whirring before I felt Assistant's Arms Wrap around me. I knew It was him as He was made of metal. I hugged him back as I cried.

I had lost so Much because of the Soul Eater. If he had never existed then Maybe I would've been able To tell Pheonix how I truly Felt about her and told Rose About my living situation. I could have become the Red Professor without Losing everything.

As I stopped crying I Let go Of my creation and Led him back to his Charging port. I was glad that I put in a Program for situations like these. He wouldn't tell anyone and Would help me as Best as He could.

 I gave up Hoping Rose would Come back. I had To face it. She was Gone.