3. Ariana

After my encounter with Theo last night in the tower I decided to turn in for the night.

It's now morning and, classes start today.

I groan at the sound of my alarm clock and rustle around my nightstand to find it. I hit the off button before sitting up in bed. Even though I only had two drinks last night, I have a headache. I guess that's what I get for drinking the strong drink Pansy made me when it was my first time drinking.

While rubbing my forehead with my hand I try to steadily stand up and make my way over to the wardrobe.

I pull out my uniform, a white collared shirt with my Slytherin tie, a crewneck, a robe, and a black skirt. The only thing different about my uniform is the skirt. I had purposely bought a few black skirts to bring with me because I didn't like the one that came with the uniform. It was too long and unflattering. So instead of grabbing that skirt I grab one of my own, a much shorter one.

After I've gathered my clothes I head to the washroom to shower.

I had set an alarm extra early, so not to be late, as well as have plenty of time to get ready.

I'm in no rush as I apply my makeup and brush out my hair in front of the mirror, doing a quick twirl in my uniform before leaving the washroom.

Once I'm ready I grab my bag and fill it with my books and wand before I head out of my room.

I walk over to Pansy's room and knock on the door, I hear a sleepy groan so I open the door. I walk in to see Pansy still in bed.

"Pansy! Wake up!" I get another groan from Pansy as a try to pull her up before Daphne enters the room and gasps.

"Pansy, if you don't get up you'll miss breakfast!" Daphne cautioned her voice raised slightly.

Pansy sits up in bed and whines in a groggy voice "I can't miss breakfast."

"Yeah, I know so you better get dressed!" Daphne replies as she tosses Pansy's uniform at her.

Pansy groans as she grabs her clothes and goes into the washroom to get changed. I take a seat on Pansy bed and Daphne sits next to me.

"Is she always like this in the mornings?" I ask.

"Always after she's drank the night prior but, it still happens occasionally on normal mornings too."

I sigh and remark "At least the thought of food motivates her to get up." We erupt into fits of giggles and Daphne jokes "Well the food here is really good, I spent all summer waiting to come back to it." I shake my head still giggling.

When Pansy comes out of the washroom she's changed and brushed her hair but she still looks tired, hopefully some food will help wake her up.

We all walk down to the great hall and join the boys at the table full of every breakfast food you can imagine. It smells delicious.

When we sit down I see Theo looking at me but I try to shrug it off.

Food definitely helped Pansy wake up, she's back to being energetic.

I pull out the parchment in my bag that has my schedule written on it and ask "Does anyone have Divination first with Professor Trelawney?" I glance around the table to see most of them shaking their heads until Lorenzo realizes "Oh wait, I do!"

That's good, at least I know someone in my first class. Hopefully I know someone in each class.

—————————————————

It's been a long day, all the classes have been boring, typical first day stuff. I got to know Enzo in the first two classes we had together, then Mattheo and Blaise in the third.